Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    Neither is England.
    We're still in Europe, just not part of the EU. Massive difference!

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
      Hart is useless . Neur , buffon, degea. Hart needs shooting on his return , worst player of the tournament .
      Totally agree bloke won that title, oh and best anthem singer
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
        We're still in Europe, just not part of the EU. Massive difference!
        You know what I mean. Anyway, Norway is in Europe, so I dunno what Shania's banging on about.

Comment

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
          This was an embarrassment for England, but norhing against the fool you made of yourself last week. To miss the chance to advance in the Euro Cup is obviously nothing compared to robbing English youth of its fiture.
          Just f uck off
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
            ....and some are playing in the Swedish league.
            Swedish league ? My god we lost to some real #### tonight . Norway didn't qualify along with another posters Malta but Sweden were worse than England .always fancy themselves the swedes but rarely deliver apart from the birds .
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by hh9 View Post
              Go Iceland
              Go Iceland ?? Stupid kannt

Comment

You know what I mean. Anyway, Norway is in Europe, so I dunno what Shania's banging on about.
                Makes 2 of us hubs ! Can't work the Norwegian out , strange bird .

Comment

This was an embarrassment for England, but norhing against the fool you made of yourself last week. To miss the chance to advance in the Euro Cup is obviously nothing compared to robbing English youth of its fiture.
                  Pretty embarrassing calling it the Euro Cup tbh.

Comment

out of europe twice in a week gotta be some sort of record , GO ENGLAND!
                    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

The penalty aside, we played pretty much the same as we did against Slovakia, too much possession and a toothless attack. I'm not even disappointed just feel the tournament has been really underwhelming.

Comment

You mean JMelanie

Comment

I think you are being very disrespectful to all the people who layed down their lives so that the people today could even have the future and the good lives they do have. No respect at all.

Comment

Go Iceland ?? Stupid kannt
                            Now tell me why is that stupid kannt?
                            I am on this forum because I support QPR and I am not English but Icelandic.
                            Does that mean I cant support my beloved english club and read this forum.
                            I did not say anything bad about your country - just Go ICELND

Comment

At least England can now watch and laugh at Scotland getting knocked out of Wimbledon

Comment

Hart is useless . Neur , buffon, degea. Hart needs shooting on his return , worst player of the tournament .
                                I wathed the match and Hart made 2 outstanding saves but flopped for the 2nd Icelandic goal.
                                His counterpart did not make a single save execpt for 1 shot from Alli going over anyway.
                                You should be throwing yous #### at the outfield players - Rooney expecially

Comment

Working...
                                X