Fee agreed for Leroy Fer. Done Deal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Mods, slug out forum pls, I am ready to go toe to toe regarding anything football related after the england game thanks
    Mods, please don't involve me in any 'slug it out' nonsense please.

I'm an adult.
    C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Difference between us is I've played the game. You can keep your mackies, henry, kahyati, etc etc and I'll back the players I rate and yeah he has shown nothing, hence why he will be playing premier league football
      He may have done ok for Swansea, a miracle he didn't get them relegated but when it comes down to it, he didn't wanna be with us and it showed in his effort. He had some good moments. It the 4.75 million and his wages off the weekly outgoings is a rather good deal for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        swansea offer 4.75 mil. we have accepted.

bye bye leroy.
        Fan Ferking tastic. Thanks Hits.

Comment

I think that's cheap but I guess he'd be off the wage bill

Comment

No complaints if this happens.

Comment

Difference between us is I've played the game. You can keep your mackies, henry, kahyati, etc etc and I'll back the players I rate and yeah he has shown nothing, hence why he will be playing premier league football
              Who did you play for mate? Genuine question as I don't know and how many games did you play?

Comment

Mods, slug out forum pls, I am ready to go toe to toe regarding anything football related after the england game thanks
                Is this from a chap who very recently praised Woy and Wooney.

I will be reminding you as I think we will be fine. Roy is a v shrewd man and intelligent. I think young managers like you should take note on how he conducts himself a real gentleman. Also all this talk of dropping Rooney is ridiculous Ott nonsense
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Calm down billy liar. When's your next pop at mastermind

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
                    Who did you play for mate? Genuine question as I don't know and how many games did you play?
                    The Dog and Duck, Neasden. 324 appearances, 15 goals

Comment

Alright mate, let's not celebrate when we sell a technically brilliant player. Will you get excited when we sign another 2 Burton players?

Comment

Originally posted by deadendjob View Post
                        Thread made my day.

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                          He may have done ok for Swansea, a miracle he didn't get them relegated but when it comes down to it, he didn't wanna be with us and it showed in his effort. He had some good moments. It the 4.75 million and his wages off the weekly outgoings is a rather good deal for us.
                          It sems a bit cheap however it depends on how long is left on his contract. It also depends on whether there are other clubs interested. Overall, perhaps the best deal for us.

Comment

####ing hell this is funny. Technically brilliant? #### me sideways some people are very easily pleased. 4.75 million is a brilliant deal, get the waste of space gone sharpish

Comment

Firstly, this is a hilarious point and argument, but I'll let the countless, countless posts that have already said this do the job of reminding you. It's odd because I do sort of agree with you in that I rate Leroy, but don't need to have played at the highest level to see it. I think he's a very gifted player but he is very very hot and cold and seemed to like blowing cold when the going got tough. Glad he's left to facilitate the signings of others, but there's a good player somewhere there, when you've got that size and build and you're able to run past your man as easily as he does, you're definitely a good player. But for sure, we did need to get rid, wasn't going to be a good fit for us at all.
                              "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                                ####ing hell this is funny. Technically brilliant? #### me sideways some people are very easily pleased. 4.75 million is a brilliant deal, get the waste of space gone sharpish
                                Its pretty clear he is very talented, just doesn't have the effort/consistency to match it.
                                Think its a case of too many players get in a comfort zone earning nice money and no longer feel the need to give their all.

Comment

Working...
                                X