A tweet from uncle Tony.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
    It does sound like we no longer have ambition.
    That ship sailed the moment the pe teacher was put in charge. Like it or not, we have our rangers back.

Its best just to support the team now. As long as we play half decent football and not DROSSBALL, i will be content.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      That ship sailed the moment the pe teacher was put in charge. Like it or not, we have our rangers back.

Its best just to support the team now. As long as we play half decent football and not DROSSBALL, i will be content.
      It's true, however it's got to be better football than what we've been seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        It's true, however it's got to be better football than what we've been seeing.
        Well could it get any worse than than the great coaches idea of how football should be played

Comment

As long as we play half decent football and not DROSSBALL, i will be content.
          How about if it was successful drossball that got us promoted?

Comment

I think he is just being cautious. Surely he's aiming for us to finish as high as possible.

Comment

This^^, and by far his most sensible tweet as a footballman , IMO.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

The light being he would of sold more of his shares and someone else will be able to put their time in the club that he thinks will be best for us. That's how I see that tweet. We in transition at the moment so expect another mid table season. Anyone who expects more than that is dreaming
                'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Not sure it's that big a deal. It WILL be a hard season. I always expected 2 years of struggle to get back on an even keel. What are people expecting him to say?

We've got an inexperienced manager at this level. A squad going through yet another transitional period, fans who want to much to soon and limited funds to use. Add to that some big clubs coming down it'll be a struggle.

I'm not his biggest fan but let's not go OTT now. My only gripe will be if we don't improve on the quality of our performances, notably at home. Was like watching paint dry last season. Also, JFH needs to improve on his substitutions. Neither can be affected by Fernandes.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    Yeah I would support it Stan but I'll leave watching it up to you and others , then start watching when later

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                      thats a conundrum
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

thats a conundrum
                        Agreed. Nevertheless I'd be genuinely interested to hear your conclusion mate

Comment

Tony will be saying he expects promotion when season starts. Always changing his mind.

Comment

Blimey some people really get their knickers in a twist over nothing. When is the Championship anything over than a hard season exactly????

Every year the teams in the mix have teams among them nobody would've dreamed of suggesting before the season started so nobody can assume anything. If we get a head of steam of course we could be in the mix for playoffs, we do have some decent players and expect when money for the likes of Fer, Phillips etc comes in, more will be invested and hopefully on a better fit of players.

The new season looms people, this is time to be optimistic and have faith, even if blindly like most seasons.

Comment

Working...
                            X