• Show
Clear All

• Rob Green

Has he got a new club?

No last seen Pimping himself out on sky sports news

Comment

He should try benfica or sporting.... Seems like they'll sign anyone

Comment

He has one more week left then, along with tramp, they are out of here thank fark.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Do not really care

Comment

He said last year he wants to play until he is 45, I think that means he wasted a lot of his early career wages.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
              Has he got a new club?
              Taking up golf his he
              You Rsssssss

Comment

to ge honest

to be honest i never liked him much i always found him too inconsistant
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Gone to dirty Leeds. That's them a fair few points down this season then.

https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/750783529894764544

Comment

Pmsl that's a corker

Comment

Wow thats him back first game of the season. I wonder what reception he will get.

Comment

He surely deserves a decent reception, if not for his performance in the final at Wembley alone. Was a decent keeper for us, made a lot of mistakes but made a fair few decent saves as well. At least think he doesn't deserve to be booed

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                          He surely deserves a decent reception, if not for his performance in the final at Wembley alone. Was a decent keeper for us, made a lot of mistakes but made a fair few decent saves as well. At least think he doesn't deserve to be booed
                          Agree with this , played with a broken thumb in the playoff . Good shot stopper but weak on delivery . All the best rob
                          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Don't see any reason why he won't get a decent reception. Delighted that he's no longer ours but harbour no bad feeling towards him. All the best rob

Comment

Originally posted by uptheR's View Post
                              This. And some. Did OK for us. Let's thank him and move on. Certainly shouldn't be booed. Far from it.

Comment

Working...
                              X