Brief summary please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brief summary please?

Could somebody please give me a brief update on who we have signed or are looking at or any QPR news as been in France for most of the last two weeks and am going back tomorrow so I am really out of touch

So far we've only signed the Polish midfielder Ariel Borysuik Isles: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...Ariel-Borysuik

Check the last couple of pages of the rumours sticky thread for other news.

Are you not staying on for the England game in Nice?

Comment

We signed a polish def mid yesterday. 24 yr old, 800k deal. Not much else going doing on that j can think of

Comment

Oh and programmes have been reduced 50p

Comment

You haven't missed much here.

Comment

How pricey is transport to and from France mate for the one of games as when we tried to hook up for Wales it was extortionate and that was in advance

Comment

Isle worth. Not sure if you could help. I have two tickets for the game on Monday but looking for a swap for the quarters in Paris next Sunday? They are cat 2 tickets

Comment

And 'Don't pass forward ' Carl as signed for a nother year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ablockhoop View Post
                  Isle worth. Not sure if you could help. I have two tickets for the game on Monday but looking for a swap for the quarters in Paris next Sunday? They are cat 2 tickets
                  Taking a chance there pal.

would be a disaster if we lost to Iceland but stranger things have happened.

Comment

Just had 3 days off for the Wales game and could do without the time off for the Iceland game!!

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      How pricey is transport to and from France mate for the one of games as when we tried to hook up for Wales it was extortionate and that was in advance
                      Cost me £200 return to Marseille plus 2 night acommadation and then I got the Eurostar to Lille then a quick train to Lens for the Wales game and after that stayed out until after the Slovakia match and flew home from Lyon and flights and internal trains cost about another £320 plus six nights in a hotel

Had already gambled on the last 16 game being in Paris if we won the group so booked Eurostar months ago but will still use it and am now flying from Paris to Nice on Sunday and flying home Tuesday and hopefully we win then back to Paris next weekend and will stay out until we get knocked out or win the final

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                        Taking a chance there pal.

would be a disaster if we lost to Iceland but stranger things have happened.
                        UEFA sold some more last 16 today but will keep an eye out mate

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                          Cost me £200 return to Marseille plus 2 night acommadation and then I got the Eurostar to Lille then a quick train to Lens for the Wales game and after that stayed out until after the Slovakia match and flew home from Lyon and flights and internal trains cost about another £320 plus six nights in a hotel

Had already gambled on the last 16 game being in Paris if we won the group so booked Eurostar months ago but will still use it and am now flying from Paris to Nice on Sunday and flying home Tuesday and hopefully we win then back to Paris next weekend and will stay out until we get knocked out or win the final
                          You have done some dough mate hope your rewarded

Comment

Joel Lynch from Huddersfield seems to be our next closest signing (rumor only)
                            Bostock was another that kept popping up by seems to have dropped off.

Comment

would love to sign bostok

would lov to sign bostock and wells from huddersfield yes yes yes,i would sell the very inconsistant matty phillips
                              to raise much needed financial clout im pretty sure we will lose junior hoilett
                              so would buy alan judge from brentford he looks the dogs ###### to me
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X