No announcement yet.

Ravel Morrison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if he is a free agent and struggling to get a move, I'd go in for him. Worth a pay-as-you-play contract surely.
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
      JFH is about pressing, running and passing at a high tempo...albeit when we reach that level! However, I cannot see Ravel playing that type of football. He will slow things down and will keep the ball at his feet more then it is required of him. Sometimes, he may be successful, on other occasions he will cost us.
      Running and passing at high tempo! If only.

Comment

Ravel has got more natural talent than anyone in this league at the moment. Miles better than any of our current players. No brainer imo.

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
          Ravel has got more natural talent than anyone in this league at the moment. Miles better than any of our current players. No brainer imo.
          So had Adel.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

and Bozingwa

Comment

More highly rated than Pogba in the same youth team biggest problem was his circle of friends in Manchester. I am in the pro Morrison camp and would have loved him to brighten up our current. Seriously gifted player who just took the wrong path.

Comment

He is not a Free agent so meaningless thread

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  He is not a Free agent so meaningless thread

Comment

Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                    More highly rated than Pogba in the same youth team biggest problem was his circle of friends in Manchester. I am in the pro Morrison camp and would have loved him to brighten up our current. Seriously gifted player who just took the wrong path.
                    No, the biggest problem with Ravel Morrison is Ravel Morrison. Just like Adel in the sense that they seem to think that talent on it's own is enough to get you to the top. Look at Cristiano Ronaldo, talented of course, but that isn't the reason that he's been consistently one of the best 2 players in the world for nearly a decade. He's where he is because he is a consummate professional, who eats right, trains hard and dedicates his life to being the best footballer he can be.

Beckham was the same, so was Frank Lampard. Players that made the absolute best of their talents and reached the very top of world football because of it. Ravel is the polar opposite. Probably more gifted than most Premiership and International players out there but not prepared to put in the effort or dedication to reach the top of his game.

Now I'm not saying that the above is a reason not to sign him. He'll find his level and probably get by on talent alone at a club in the Championship. But anyone out there that thinks he's going realise his potential and become an international player is kidding themselves. If that was gonna happen it would have happened before now!

Comment

There are serial wrong'un lovers in all walks of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        So had Adel.
                        True, and Adel won us the league!

Crazy to think the only thing that's separated he and Pogba's careers is work ethic and a little bit of luck...

Not saying he's going to ever achieve his potential, he's worth having here though.

Comment

Sir Alex described him as the most talented player to come through the united youth system and was moved on due to off the field stuff in Manchester. He will never fulfill the potential he has but still good enough for us and would give us that something we lack badly. Creativity!

Comment

Been allot of hype about him, but he had nowhere near the influence that Adel had. Personally not fit to lace adels boot, and unfortunately I guess now Adel isn't too but natural ability Adel leaves him standing
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

His attitude would #### us up.

Comment

Very similar to Leon jeanne and his ability to self destruct despite having all the ability in the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X