• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravel Morrison

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/06/22...avel-morrison/

We should go all out for Morrison, he's in the 'Adel Taarabt mould'

Comment

Id be disappointed if we didn't at least enquire about him as he could be great for us.

Comment

Jimmy Floyd won't touch this type of temperament with a barge pole and is bang on the money IMO , he now seems to have the ear of uncle Tony more than L F and
        C R , don't know if it's just me but I see JFH as having the bigger influence on singings
        Last edited by dogsrrs; 23-06-2016, 11:00 AM.

Comment

When are hitc sport ever right?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Jimmy Floyd won't touch this type of temperament with a barge pole and is bang on the money IMO , he now seems to have the ear of uncle Tony more than L F and
            C R , don't know if it's just me but I see JFH as having the bigger influence on singings
            What is his favourite song?

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
              Time will tell if that's a good thing if true. Personally, so far not convinced about the signings and some of those mentioned as potential.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                What is his favourite song?
                Dunno J but today it might be in out in out shake it all about Or I'm not in love

Comment

This Morrison love in his getting really boring now. He's hardly Messi and has issues. Had the chance to come back before and didn't so get over it and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    This Morrison love in his getting really boring now. He's hardly Messi and has issues. Had the chance to come back before and didn't so get over it and move on.
                    Agree with Del
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

A car crash of a player about to join a car crash of a club....perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        As bad as the Adel one

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          As bad as the Adel one
                          It's embarrassing.

Comment

I'm reading Sam Alladyces autobiography right now, and he had a tiny bit on Ravel - not positive of course.

Basically he wrote how he cant take care of himself, doesnt even brush his teeth (I remember he missed a game due to needing emergency dental work). His mates aka his hangers on follow him everywhere...he thought when he joined West Ham, they'd stay in Manchester but apparently they followed him down and Ravel just paid for everything. Not the smartest cookie.

He hardly set the world alight when he was with us and hasnt done much since so whether we get him or not doesnt bother me too much.

Comment

Out of our price range now I would imagine salary wise, 100% not the sort we should be having at our club.

With the likes of Norwich, Newcastle, Villa, Leeds, Ipswich, Brighton, Derby, Forest, Wolves & Sheff Wed in the league who are all bigger than us it's going to be difficult to attract the good championship players with us needing to balance the books. About 10th might be the best we can hope for this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X