Conor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor

struggled in that one up front role, don't think his performance against Germany today will do his confidence any good
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Agree, he wasn great today but then again I don't think the one up top is his thing. He needs a strike partner.

Comment

The little winger ward (I think) should have put him through in the 1st half. Instead he took it on himself and Connor wasn't happy

Comment

Also he was playing against Germany who haven't conceded yet this tournament

Comment

Was playing against the world champions and 2 Bayern Munich CBs. You can see he's a good player but just watching him, good technique, fast. Will be a good player for us

Comment

that role is not suited for a player of his size. Shearer said he had a word with Sir Les and he rates him. Fast, good attitude and he is confident we have a player on our hands
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

He need troughballs and crosses to thrive from. Then he will come good I think..
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                Agree, he wasn great today but then again I don't think the one up top is his thing. He needs a strike partner.
                In that case he will not make the grade at QPR given that JFH prefers the lone striker system.

Comment

He didn't look all that to me.

Comment

Hoping Conor does well for us but can't see it. Big centre halfs will bend him over.
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

He's saving himself for the final

Comment

If he impressed and scored against Germany, we would have a lot of admires knocking at the door. He would be a class above our level.

Comment

He's not going to come up against Hummels, Boateng and Neuer that often next season though is he !

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            struggled in that one up front role, don't think his performance against Germany today will do his confidence any good
                            I dont think it will make any difference, if anything he will be buzzing that he's playing against the best of the best right now.

Comment

Cant see anyone coping with them giant CBs let alone our Connor.

Comment

Working...
                              X