Matt Phillips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Phillips

4 Mill from WBA is the paper talk, thoughts?

if the report is true, that would be a million pound loss, but that's if we paid the reported five million pounds to Blackpool.

So, do we need the money, yes, does the club want to make a loss on one of our main assets, probably no.

If West Brom want him then they, in my humble opinion, will have to up any their offer by a million or two.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

After the season he's had and with 1 year left on his contract, if someone wants to give us 4m quid we should get it done before they change their mind!

Comment

It really depends on what he wants to do. I think he only has a year left on his contract.

West Brom make £4m bid for Matt Phillips

West Brom have made their first move in the summer transfer market with a £4m bid for QPR winger Matt Phillips.

Read more at http://www.expressandstar.com/sport/...JxAEXvS1lkL.99

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
          After the season he's had and with 1 year left on his contract, if someone wants to give us 4m quid we should get it done before they change their mind!
          on last seasons effort that's probably £3m more than what his worth. Hasn't got his heart in the club anymore, just get rid
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Take it and run, or we'll end up in a situation six months down the line when we're accepting half of that and hailing it as good business because of his contract status.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              Take it and run, or we'll end up in a situation six months down the line when we're accepting half of that and hailing it as good business because of his contract status.
              Exactamundo Norths.

Get shot of anyone who doesn't want to be here in my opinion, particularly if they are on big money and/or a contract that is going to expire soon. It will just hurt the club financially otherwise.

Comment

would set my stall at £5 million and not budge. if they dont want to match it, then they will have to fight it out with everyone else at the end of his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                  4 Mill from WBA is the paper talk, thoughts?
                  Think the club will probably want to move him on, and will take £4M

Comment

Hand Bite their off

Comment

I think the club needs to be sure that they are going to get a replacement. At the moment a lot of players have left but nobody has officially come in.

Comment

Think the actual fee we paid was closer to 3 mil. I'd take it as we will get much less otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                          would set my stall at £5 million and not budge. if they dont want to match it, then they will have to fight it out with everyone else at the end of his contract.
                          Oh yeah? And how did that stance work out with Charlie Austin?

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            I think the club needs to be sure that they are going to get a replacement. At the moment a lot of players have left but nobody has officially come in.
                            Only thing we'd need to replace is the goals he chipped in with. His contribution last season was minimal besides those.

Comment

Expected to accept 4mil. But turned down 7mil from boro 4months ago when we new we weren't going up. Well done lads another #### up to add to the list.

Comment

Working...
                              X