Happy fathers day to the qpr dads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy fathers day to the qpr dads

Anyone get any QPR related gifts? I got a box of Malteasers, a family bag of revels and a book about England called fifty years of hurt and also £30 in a card for our first away match ( hope it aint Sheffield Wednesday as will have to ask for another £6!)
    My old dad been gone since 1997 but the memories of going to the football with him makes me the football fan I am today.
    Let's hear some stories about going to Rangers with your Dad, I'll kick it of with the league cup game at Chelsea when at 1-0 up things were getting abit scary in the top tier of that monster stand, we were leaving as the game was about to end and we scored again, while we were on the stairs at end of row, my dad celebrated like he was starting a Mexican wave and shouting to all Chelsea fans around us, we got out unscathed!

a lean year for me

Comment

I was given one of those "loftus Rd W12" street signs. It doesn't look like the ones you get in the club shop and when I quizzed the Mrs she said she spotted it in a small knicknack shop in Barnes.
      Nice to know the small independents still acknowledge us even if the larger chains are only interested in cashing in on the "bigger clubs" merchandise.
      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
      Will Danaher

Comment

I got a superhero shirt, a Gorilla cuddly toy which my daughter was reluctant to give up (I imagine she will get it back soon) and a sketchbook. It is my birthday in a couple of weeks and wife is gonna get me the new shirt so looking forward to that. Also our wedding anniversary tomorrow so a rather busy time.of year. My dad wasn't really around to come to the football and also wasn't his thing ,still love him tho. Doing the right thing and getting my four year old going to LR nice and early.

Comment

Had a cup a tea in bed this morning made by my 11 year old twins , cards and a bottle of paco rabanne . Eldest lad put key in door about 9 this morning after raving all night and I laughed at his bulging eyeballs . Mrs cooked a lovely roast , few beers and football . 'Twas a lovely day !!
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Well......... Being "QPRDAD" I'm pleased to report that my son cooked me a mean curry - his first ever cooking attempt!

Get in ��

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
              Well......... Being "QPRDAD" I'm pleased to report that my son cooked me a mean curry - his first ever cooking attempt!

Get in ��
              You are dad to all of us.

Happy fathers day qprdad
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                You are dad to all of us.

Happy fathers day qprdad
                And this is returned to all Rrrs Dads :-)

Comment

I got a text. It did have nice little icons in it though.

Comment

Working...
                  X