Shares, Ground, future!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shares, Ground, future!

Over the last few years I have always thought no matter of what was happening on the playing side the future always looked bright. I always based this on the future plans, New Ground, New Training facility, and having very wealthy people who seemed to care about the club long term.

However, today I am wondering is my hope for the future misplaced? No mention of ground for a while, Mittals reducing the share, and very much reduced budget for the playing side.

I would be interested to get some thoughts of the ITK people... and how they see things going.

Who's ITK? No one on here

Comment

Itk = lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
        Over the last few years I have always thought no matter of what was happening on the playing side the future always looked bright. I always based this on the future plans, New Ground, New Training facility, and having very wealthy people who seemed to care about the club long term.

However, today I am wondering is my hope for the future misplaced? No mention of ground for a while, Mittals reducing the share, and very much reduced budget for the playing side.

I would be interested to get some thoughts of the ITK people... and how they see things going.

I'm not sure what was more optimistic, hoping for all those plans to come to fruition, or finding anyone on this board who is ITK....

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
          I'm not sure what was more optimistic, hoping for all those plans to come to fruition, or finding anyone on this board who is ITK....
          Got to agree. Why anyone would think that this message board wuld provide some concrete evidence of what is going on behind the scenes is a mystery to me.
          We know nothing about the plans for the club other than there is not much money to spend and a few more seasons of team building and if lucky, staying in this division, are about as good as it is likely to get.

Comment

there is no point having rich owners with ffp and as for the ground and training facility this is and always will take time unfortunately
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
            X