• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lee Gregory

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/06/16...n-lee-gregory/

League1 ffs
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I'd be happy with him, he looked great last season and I think he could easily make the step up. Natural goalscorers score goals at all levels.

Comment

seems decent

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          League1 ffs
          Yet another one from the lower leagues. Whilst I know a few go on to prove good signibgs, they are few sndfar between. They also tend to improve if they are playing alongside better players.
          QPR could be trying to bed in an improve too many in the team at the same time. It needs to be done gradually.

Comment

Jamie Vardy, Les Ferdinand, Charlie Austin - to name three off the top off my head. I don't get this reaction to a player just because he's league 1 (one below us), clearly the lad knows where the net is - 27 goals last season.

Comment

Good player. Can't see what is to moan about

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                Simple, it's QPR, there's always something to moan about for some.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  You aren't a qpr fan if you don't moan at every decision that is made.

Comment

H Charlie Austin never came to us from league 1 buddy but get your point Townsend and many others ie Harry Kane had been on loan to lower league sides so it could be said the same for many top players , but if we cant pay 3m for Brentford's Bidwell to fiil a possition that we badly lack in then this is our level

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                      League1 ffs
                      Vardy, Fleetwood Town ffs
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

A rumour from a tinpot website with a scatter gun approach and the professional moaners go into overdrive.
                        ' We want young,hungry players' . 'He's too young, too inexperienced' they cry. They still prefer old overpaid mercanaries because they played in the Prem.
                        No,just professional moaners.

Comment

I like this kid, and yes, this is probably our level for another season. I've no issues with that.

Rather sign these kind of players than your Bosw@nkers, Cesar's & the rest of those out to take us to the cleaners.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            I like this kid, and yes, this is probably our level for another season. I've no issues with that.

Rather sign these kind of players than your Bosw@nkers, Cesar's & the rest of those out to take us to the cleaners.
                            Agree Jim.

Comment

OK, but we need to sign players NOW.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Working...
                              X