QPR chief criticises fans for booing Cole Kpekawa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
    If he's old enough to play first team football, he's old enough to be booed.
    Exactly. Toughen up.

Comment

It was me booing but I thought it was traore. Once I realised my mistake I soon stopped

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
        Exactly. Toughen up.
        Ok mate, go out and perform to your best in front of 18k people, when there are people booing you and you can hear them because of the acoustics of the stadium. I doubt it's as easy for a youngster as we think.

Tho point that "If he's in the first team, he can be booed irrespective of his age" is totally off base and derives from the idea that players are no longer learning if they're in the first team. Players need to learn, need to make mistakes to learn how to avoid them, just like in life outside football. Everything needs to be considered for something like this.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by tetters View Post
          Exactly. Toughen up.
          What ####in good is booing someone in his first couple of games going to do? Oh did he make a couple of mistakes taht some pathetic fans dislike. Well yeah that's because he is still learning, I haven't a clue what is up with some. Just accept we aren't Barcelona and some of our youth players may make errors in their first couple of years, that's life. I'm.p leased we ha e youth coming thru.

Comment

Loftus road groan not booing I think. Don't recall booing. Poor from our so called football smart CEO

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              Loftus road groan not booing I think. Don't recall booing. Poor from our so called football smart CEO
              Nothing poor about that as he feels for the lad being booed.

Most fans go on and on about giving our youngers a chance and then think it is alright to boo them.

I know free country and pay the money and all that but booing a youngster is no helping anyone.

I personally never ever boo any players that are on the pitch Shite or not but when they are warming up yes I do.

Comment

Thing is he wasn't booed though. A few moans and groans from serial moaners who complain about everything doesn't mean we now boo youth players as a club.

Comment

Can't remember him being booed either. Mistakes by anyone are bound to get automatic sighs and groans.

Comment

It would have had to be person(s) near the director's box to have been audible to him.

Comment

I'd like to know the context of the conversation this was brought up in. Was he asked? Or did he decide to come out with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        I'd like to know the context of the conversation this was brought up in. Was he asked? Or did he decide to come out with it?
                        Full context here: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...30#post1539630

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                          Thanks. Hmmm watched it. As mentioned above, I'm certain he's never ever been booed, groaned at maybe. Big difference.

Comment

Only things really deserving of booing for me is when someone doesn't care/doesn't put the effort in a la Bos###### & Traore

Comment

Absolute nonsense - Kpekwa was never targeted with boos.

Comment

Boo hoos..........I'll get my coat

Comment

Working...
                                X