QPR chief criticises fans for booing Cole Kpekawa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR chief criticises fans for booing Cole Kpekawa

Rangers CEO believes academy graduates need all the support from the Loftus Road stands they can get - and not the kind of barracking heard last term. Lee Hoos hopes QPR supporters will give young players encouragement - rather than booing them like the chief executive witnessed last season.

Read more: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...oing-11480922?

I never boo the players.... especially the kids.... got to support the likes of cole and petrasso.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Did that actually happen?
      I didnt attend any of the games he featured in, hence the question.

Comment

Swear he didn't get booed?!

Comment

I'm sure a few people booed him as they would anyone but that's a stupid thing to say for Hoos.

Comment

When does a jumped up, coc ky american have a footballing opinion. I totally ignore the bloke and he should just stick to his job.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I was at all the games he played at home.and I really don't think that happened :S

Comment

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
                I was at all the games he played at home.and I really don't think that happened :S
                I definitely recalled it, not super loud but it was definitely there. We can't be fickle to it in any case, and we have to differentiate between players who will make mistakes as part of their development and players who should know better.
                "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                  I definitely recalled it, not super loud but it was definitely there. We can't be fickle to it in any case, and we have to differentiate between players who will make mistakes as part of their development and players who should know better.
                  Was it directed at him? Yeah not ok that he was booed on his first games if so. Especially as he was alright for a first time. I mean he struggled a bit, the game he came.on as a sub but it must be tough making your debut which I think it was.

Comment

If he's old enough to play first team football, he's old enough to be booed.

Comment

Completely agree with Hoos. It's totally counter-productive to a developing young player's confidence for his own fans to boo him for making a mistake. Only a simpleton dipstick would think that's acceptable. Especially at a club such as ours which is reliant on trying to develop and bring through our own youth, after literally decades of failure in that regard.

So yes, of course he is 100% right to say that. That might make uncomfortable reading for some to read on a fan's forum, especially if one of those doing it is reading this, but that's tough $hit for them quite frankly.

Comment

I agree with Hoos 100%. We go to SUPPORT the team, especially new and young players. If you're going to be a jebend stay at home.

Comment

he doesn't play to get booed
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Don't ever remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Don't ever remember that.
                              Me neither. Heard some grumbling. Never boo kids, but happy, if needs be, to boo established, persistent non tries.

Comment

Working...
                              X