Bids rejected, your thoughts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    As for nagboto or whatever his name is..... we will not be going back in for him after having a second offer of 900k turned down.

Can i just say he is a right winger who has scored 11 goals last season with 12 assists and his team were premoted.

We offered a maximum 900k while spending 3mil on a league 1 striker in washington.

Ffs.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Who are making the offers?

Lee hoos or king les?
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

It looks that is going to be difficult to get new players. Our budget may be very tight and I wonder how many clubs will sell us their best players on the cheap. We may as well look at quality rather then quantity, so three to four good players will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          I totally understand that point of view but were we not treated to endless videos of jimmy and king les saying that they want to get the bulk of the players needed in early in order to have a good preseason.
          It's June.

Comment

As for nagboto or whatever his name is..... we will not be going back in for him after having a second offer of 900k turned down.

Can i just say he is a right winger who has scored 11 goals last season with 12 assists and his team were premoted.

We offered a maximum 900k while spending 3mil on a league 1 striker in washington.

Ffs.
            Really doesn't make much sense that's for sure hits. Seems like the club have gone from one extreme to the other,in the past we overpaid for players now we are expecting clubs to give away their best players to us. Ngbakoto looks a really good player so it will be a shame if we cannot find common ground with metz.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
              It's June.
              Pre season starts next week, with the rebuild that has to be done yet again I would of hoped to have some new players in before it starts. Hopefully les may find a few pennies under his sofa.

Comment

Who are making the offers?

Lee hoos or king les?
                Hoos sets the budget. Les makes the offers and does the negotiating, is I suspect how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                  Pre season starts next week, with the rebuild that has to be done yet again I would of hoped to have some new players in before it starts. Hopefully les may find a few pennies under his sofa.
                  I think it's a bit early at the moment to hope for any new signings personally.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                    As I say. It's June. We kick off on August 6th. As long as a player has 2-3 weeks training with his new team mates, I'm happy. Beyond the start of the season I agree, not ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      As I say. It's June. We kick off on August 6th. As long as a player has 2-3 weeks training with his new team mates, I'm happy. Beyond the start of the season I agree, not ideal.
                      The main problem is the transfer period and the start of the season in August. As the transfer period ends at the end of August a lot of teams and players wait until the last minute. Also the Euros in the middle doesn't help. The season begins August 6 which is rather early given that the Euros don't end until the first week of July. I don't think too much is going to happen until after the Euros. Unless it hasn't been previously mentioned the fixtures are being released next Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        The main problem is the transfer period and the start of the season in August. As the transfer period ends at the end of August a lot of teams and players wait until the last minute. Also the Euros in the middle doesn't help. The season begins August 6 which is rather early given that the Euros don't end until the first week of July. I don't think too much is going to happen until after the Euros. Unless it hasn't been previously mentioned the fixtures are being released next Tuesday.
                        Not sure the Euros make any difference. We're looking at league 1 players, not full internationals whose transfers would have any bearing on ours.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          Fixtures out next Wednesday not Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            Fixtures out next Wednesday not Tuesday.
                            Sorry June 22.

Comment

Working...
                            X