• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any pics on the offy?

Comment

Rangers Til I Die
      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if anyone's had a chance to see the 360 photo on the offy Facebook page with the players in training, am I wrong in thinking I'm seeing Charlie on the far right of the shot?
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          Forgive me if I'm wrong, but if anyone's had a chance to see the 360 photo on the offy Facebook page with the players in training, am I wrong in thinking I'm seeing Charlie on the far right of the shot?
          Probably Doughty? Unless the club is allowing him to do a bit of training with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            Probably Doughty? Unless the club is allowing him to do a bit of training with us.
            Ahh yea it's most likely Doughty... I was in dreamland for a moment that a loan deal was imminent haha
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Is the new boy in training?

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                I am.extremely impressed you were able to make out anyone in that photo. I just found it super blurry and thought had any of these people played last year.

Comment

Working...
                X