Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Ireland v. Poland

Washington is sub

Yeah he was never going to start and Lafferty would more likely hold it up. Won't matter who started as they haven't got out of their half
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Yepp, and the polish player player we were linked With is not in their team, it seems like.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Conor's coming on now...see if he can make a hero of himself.

Comment

nearly did, but pretty poor game
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Norn Iron are pony. Worst team of the tournament so far. (Sorry Finney)
            Connor looked lively when he came on though. Good to see.

Comment

Awful stuff from Northern Ireland. Played like a team that finished bottom of their qualifying group rather than top.

Comment

This is the problem of allowing more sides. Northern were woeful and the game had zero entertainment. The fact the Germans have to play them will be ridiculous. Pub championship side playing on an international stage

Comment

He should maybe play in a more free role for us? I dunno?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    Norn Iron are pony. Worst team of the tournament so far. (Sorry Finney)
                    Connor looked lively when he came on though. Good to see.
                    Think they need to be more offensive in the next game, got nothing to lose really. Was really disappointed as I enjoyed watching them in the qualifiers.
                    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Didn't they win their group though. They were poor but they fully deserve to be there and good luck to them. Rather they were there than Russia!

Comment

Their game against Ukraine will be one to miss. Two awful sides.

Comment

Just to confirm how poor they were, they had a 64% pass accuracy, which is utterly embarrassing and that's obviously including passes around the defence. If you look further up the pitch, in the opposition half, their accuracy was 49%, simply atrocious. 2 shots in total all game with none on target, 4 touches inside the Polish box all game. By comparison the Polish full backs each had 4 and 5 touches in the NI box. Utter shambles of a team and I'm amazed they only lost 1 - 0

Only thing I can say is that Washington may get a chance in the next match.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                            Their game against Ukraine will be one to miss. Two awful sides.
                            Ukraine were on a different level to northern Ireland and at least created chances 1st half. Kevelenko is miles better than any northern Irish player. Only got Davis v 11

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Ukraine were on a different level to northern Ireland and at least created chances 1st half. Kevelenko is miles better than any northern Irish player. Only got Davis v 11

Comment

Working...
                              X