Nick Powell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Powell

Available on a free as just been released by Man Utd.

Would you have him at QPR. Got to be honest haven't followed his career to closely. He obviously didn't live up to the standards of a Man Utd first team player and there is no shame in that but could he do a job in the championship as I imagine he will fall into our pay structure. Anyone seen much of him?

Too good for us. Only looking at ist and second division players.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Too good for us. Only looking at ist and second division players.
      And non league

Comment

Nope

Comment

Played well for Wigan that season they played us in the play offs. Strikes me of abit of a lazy cant though?!

Comment

Would take him on a free. Worth a cheeky punt

Comment

Agreed. Worth a cheeky punt.

Comment

Better free transfers from Sunderland that are more worth a cheeky punt than this bloke, Danny Graham for example.

Sunderland release Steven Fletcher, Wes Brown, Danny Graham and Steve Harper.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Better free transfers from Sunderland that are more worth a cheeky punt than this bloke, Danny Graham for example.

Way above our wage structure now for a cheeky punt lads. League 1 players only

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    Too good for us. Only looking at 1st and second division players.
                    I miss the 5 or 6 years of our 130 year plus history where we didn't do that

Comment

dGraham is probably more realistic than S Flwtxher from Sunderland but either would be better than Powell.

Comment

Graham is certainly possibke. Harper would be pointless and yeqh cant see Fletcher anywhere near Loftus Road nor Wes. Wes would stay up north I imagine even if he dropped a league. I wouldnt mind Powell depending on his wages, he wqs probably on more money at Utd than he will get with us.

Comment

Wonder is Danny Graham still has his house close to Harlington. Those were the days
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

The same Danhy Graham who hasn't scored in about 10 years and because he's had his coffers inflated by prem money would likely expect a ludicrous salary going forward also.... no thanks. I'd rather players who've actually played over the last few years.

Comment

And non league
                              And luxumberg internationals
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X