No announcement yet.

QPR confirm shareholding change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amit should have been in full control long ago, if T & C had sold to him and the Mittals. The fact he's always on the periphery means he's never going to have a big say or see big bucks. I don't blame him personally.

Don't want to get into an anti TF thread, but I'd of had Amit over Fernandes any day of the week and twice in Sunday's.

Comment

Has'nt Amit got divorced? ......... so now outside the Mittal ''circle of trust''

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
        Has'nt Amit got divorced? ......... so now outside the Mittal ''circle of trust''
        'Circle of wedge' you mean.

Comment

QPR Vice-Chairman Amit Bhatia’s Global Relief Initiative have committed £20,000 to fund the QPR Tiger Cubs for the 2016/17 season.

The Tiger Cubs, QPR in the Community Trust’s very own Down’s Syndrome team, provide children and young people with Down's Syndrome the same benefits of being on a team as their able-bodied peers.

Through football, multisport and tennis, the DS Active project aims to create a multi-tier learning environment that will improve the participants’ overall physical, social and emotional health.

The Down’s Syndrome Association (DSA) has been a key partner in making this project work. The DSA is the only organisation in the UK solely dedicated to living successfully with Down's Syndrome (DS) with an aim of helping people with DS live full and rewarding lives.

Trust CEO, Andy Evans, told www.qpr.co.uk: “The growth of the Tiger Cubs has only been made possible through the outstanding support we receive from our partners at Global Relief Initiative, who have been supporting this area of work within the Trust since its inception in 2009.

“We are delighted that Global Relief Initiative continue to partner with us, ensuring that the QPR Tiger Cubs grows and continues to be an important part of the QPR family.”

The project now runs weekly football sessions for children and adults with Down’s Syndrome aged 5-25 at three different venues in West London.

They also run various cooking and health workshops with QPR Health Stars; social events throughout the year for families; and competitive opportunities for players to play at the DSA National Football Festival, Daytrippers tournament and the Middlesex Pan Disability League.

QPR Vice-Chairman, Bhatia, added: “I am delighted that we are funding the QPR Tiger Cubs again for next season.

“It’s a privilege to be involved with them again. It’s clear how much the kids enjoy their football and the positive impact the project is having on their lives.

“The Trust do some outstanding work in the community and at the heart of it all are the Tiger Cubs, who continue to amaze year on year."

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/20...M5eSsjrZ9LL.99

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
            No this rumour keeps circulating and it's incorrect

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
              No this rumour keeps circulating and it's incorrect
              Ahh!..... duly noted, ta.

Comment

Can Kirill comment on this?
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

If we had any chance of getting that development land at old oak, no way would mittal reduce his stake in qpr.

I think this move gives us an answer about the "dream" stadium.

Now, whats happening with the new training ground? Are they still arguing about a foot path or is it now about the removal of a prehistoric dog turd?
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

The Mittals have seen their fortune decimated in the last few years with the collapse of steel. He was worth nearly £30B 7 years ago, only £7B now and he's lost £2B in the last year....OK these are still ludicrous sums of money, but when you're leaching cash and can't see an end to it, you try to cut back where you can. Suspect this is one little loss making area he's decided to cut back on.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                      Amit should have been in full control long ago, if T & C had sold to him and the Mittals. The fact he's always on the periphery means he's never going to have a big say or see big bucks. I don't blame him personally.

Don't want to get into an anti TF thread, but I'd of had Amit over Fernandes any day of the week and twice in Sunday's.
                      I agree they wanted the club but Tango & Cash wouldn't sell to them if they'd taken full control I think we may be in a different position now?
                      also think they may have stumped up a fair bit of the money when we were doing the the silly transfer fees and contracts I don't think T.F could've financed that on his own without them?

Comment

Working...
                      X