• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 year deal sounds a bit cheap though.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      1 year deal sounds a bit cheap though.
      That depends on the value of the deal and the options.

Comment

No more lady boys in red jackets down the sa road then, probably bookie birds looking like John pork chop sideburns smoking half ounce of old Holborn covered in tom.
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          Either that or is looking to cut Air Asia's outgoings. The company took a big loss after the plane crash.
          Not sure how popular Air Asia are in the UK. But here is Aussie they are slowly making their present felt. The more I hear about them the more i realise how Tony has managed to make a mess of our club. It seems he found a gap in the market and made a killing. But it seems that he didn't do it in a very good way.

Glad to get rid of them off the shirt to be honest not so keen on a bookies being on front of the shirt. But who cares as the shirt and the new badge will be fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by blue and white View Post
            Not sure how popular Air Asia are in the UK. But here is Aussie they are slowly making their present felt. The more I hear about them the more i realise how Tony has managed to make a mess of our club. It seems he found a gap in the market and made a killing. But it seems that he didn't do it in a very good way.

Glad to get rid of them off the shirt to be honest not so keen on a bookies being on front of the shirt. But who cares as the shirt and the new badge will be fantastic
            What does he mean 'not in a good way?'

Tony's created many jobs and it seems people enjoy working for him, just another way to look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              What does he mean 'not in a good way?'

Tony's created many jobs and it seems people enjoy working for him, just another way to look at it.
              Maybe the washing machine has packed up

Comment

Working...
              X