Ferdinand just interviewed on SKY Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferdinand just interviewed on SKY Sports

Said JFH wants 12 players but more realistically we are looking to at least bring in 6 players to replenish the squad.

He said we will be sitting down to speak with sandro, fer, caulker and phillips to see if they want to stay or not. He's happy to keep them if they are up for it but if not we need to fond them clubs so we can bring players in.

Personally think we need more than 6. Would expect around 8 at least.

It's probably six plus however many of them depart

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Said JFH wants 12 players but more realistically we are looking to at least bring in 6 players to replenish the squad.

He said we will be sitting down to speak with sandro, fer, caulker and phillips to see if they want to stay or not. He's happy to keep them if they are up for it but if not we need to fond them clubs so we can bring players in.

Personally think we need more than 6. Would expect around 8 at least.
      They need to go. Why are they discussing it?? Big wages, big ego's... They ain't even all that!
      C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
        They need to go. Why are they discussing it?? Big wages, big ego's... They ain't even all that!
        Might be worried about what we can afford when replacing them

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
          Might be worried about what we can afford when replacing them
          Suppose we would be able to afford what we can get for them !

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Suppose we would be able to afford what we can get for them !
            You think 100% of what is possibly brought in for these players will be made available to Jimmy and Les to reinvest? Not so sure myself

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              You think 100% of what is possibly brought in for these players will be made available to Jimmy and Les to reinvest? Not so sure myself
              Scepticle ! but the club would still make a killing on wages

Comment

Was expecting the discussions with sandro etc to of already taken place as need to plan what squad we want to build instead of dragging it all out by delaying talks with them.

Comment

no hoilett on that list then! have i missed something about him gone or signed a new contract?!
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    no hoilett on that list then! have i missed something about him gone or signed a new contract?!
                    Didn't mention him at all but in all fairness he technically isn't our player right now. It was purely focused on the players who are under contract.

My impression from the interview is the 4 he mentioned all want out and we want them gone to. Depending on what we get for them will probably effect our budget and the amount of signings we can bring in.

Comment

If Les was to say that we are doing what we can to offload the high earners I doubt that it would do much for their transfer value. I suspect that he just has his poker ace on.

Comment

Originally posted by Suffolk View Post
                        If Les was to say that we are doing what we can to offload the high earners I doubt that it would do much for their transfer value. I suspect that he just has his poker ace on.
                        So 6 players and then we have to unload the big earners? Maybe room for a few more if/when they go?

Comment

Another massive team rebuild. Not JFH's fault, just the QPR way it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by Suffolk View Post
                            Definitely. Admitting the club are desperate to get rid would be plain stupid.
                            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                            Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                              Another massive team rebuild. Not JFH's fault, just the QPR way it seems.
                              We knew this to be the case until we get rid of them all.

Comment

Working...
                              X