Ariel Borysuik

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
    He isn't in the Euros squad. They have better players in that position such as the guy from Sevilla, don't ask me to spell his name.
    Krychowiak, top top player.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
      Krychowiak, top top player.
      You Harry Redknapp

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        I attempted a similar joke earlier in the thread without success
        We tried...

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          You Harry Redknapp
          Triffic Banter mate, top top stuff, keep it up XD
          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

without knowing anything about him, cant really judge. Good age and reasonably cheap which seems to be following in our recent trend, so best of luck to him.

Will hopefully shut a few of these "dont we have any scouts" type posts.

Comment

Jimmy's QPR career will live or die by these signings. Could be a Ned Zelic or a brand new Faurlin.

Comment

from Legia Warsaw. means he's swapping Champions League for Championship.

just sayin
                Rangers Til I Die
                follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by ArthurQPR_NYC View Post
                  from Legia Warsaw. means he's swapping Champions League for Championship.

just sayin
                  Think the Polish league is like the SPL in that its champion needs to go through the qualifying rounds to reach the champions league proper.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                    without knowing anything about him, cant really judge. Good age and reasonably cheap which seems to be following in our recent trend, so best of luck to him.

Will hopefully shut a few of these "dont we have any scouts" type posts.
                    We donīt have any scouts. I repeat: We donīt have any scouts. Seriously; His passing is looking good.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Well at least it is one through the door and lets just hope, always a gamble with foreign players as they do take time to adjust. I remember we signed a polish player a few seasons ago who made his debut at Burnley when Waddock was in charge, I think he played three games!! So we can only hope that Ariel dazzles ( I'll get me coat)!

Comment

If he had signed for Fulham or Brentford everyone would be asking why we don't get this type of player.

Comment

Originally posted by alanfullerqpr View Post
                          and the fact that his club tweeted good luck to him earlier
                          ... tells me they're over the moon. The fans seem to be. One worry is that he doesn't look to have a turn of foot, should fit in well down the Bush.

Comment

Working...
                          X