Ariel Borysuik

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    better, good club team and 10 caps for a good national team.

#areyoureadingqprjeff
    Oh my god he doesn't play for a league one or two team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

According to twitter medical today.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Reports in Poland saying we've made an offer of €2 million.

I've spoken to some of the Legia fans and they're over the moon with that as they bought him for 500k a year ago.

They've also said he's a very average player, slow and likes to shoot from distance (not to good effect).

Is that any improvement on what we've got?
        That converts to about 1.5m in pounds?
        Going by what the fans you've spoken to are saying, sounds like more money down the drain. We've already got Tozser that pretty much matches that description. Not sure why we're keen to add another.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Reports in Poland saying we've made an offer of €2 million.

I've spoken to some of the Legia fans and they're over the moon with that as they bought him for 500k a year ago.

They've also said he's a very average player, slow and likes to shoot from distance (not to good effect).

Is that any improvement on what we've got?
          If his wages are cheap then yes, its an improvement

Comment

If he's been in and around the current Poland squad then could be a decent player.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              If he's been in and around the current Poland squad then could be a decent player.
              10 caps since 2010 according to wiki.
              Wouldn't read too much into it.

Comment

Although it's 4 years old it's the only compilation vid I could find of him......

Comment

Legia fans reckon he's pony and are happy with him going. Who knows. Must of been scouted many times but then again so was Polter and we decided to part with 1.5 million for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                    Legia fans reckon he's pony and are happy with him going. Who knows. Must of been scouted many times but then again so was Polter and we decided to part with 1.5 million for him.
                    Tis a worry...... but dont worry, king les and his sports analists have an eye for talent...... gladwin, ######, el #####, washington, tozer, polter, we are in safe hands.

Comment

Wow some people act like spoilt kids.theres decent players in there gladwin polter washington el khayati just because they haven't hit the ground running!!! Much rather them then bloody Sandro and caulker and fer!!!!. Although I agree toczer is pants!!!!

Comment

Dave Mc reporting fee as 800k

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                          Wow some people act like spoilt kids.theres decent players in there gladwin polter washington el khayati just because they haven't hit the ground running!!! Much rather them then bloody Sandro and caulker and fer!!!!. Although I agree toczer is pants!!!!
                          But Watford fans rated him quite highly. So who knows; Maybe Borysuik will surprise us..
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...uk-deal-agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              analists have an eye for talent......
                              afraid we've just been rodgered again hits.... oh well, bottoms up!

Comment

I can't claim this is original but I hope he gets a good reception.

Comment

Working...
                                X