No announcement yet.

John Bostock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many from the championship that would be good for us.
    Tommy Smith
    Jordan cousins
    Gudmundsson
    That's just three I can think of off the top of my head.

Comment

But not from Poole Mac , he had already proved himself when he joined us we should have signed him from Swindon

Comment

Just Henry Sandro hoilett Phillips fer to shift then happy days put it this was I think bostock will offer more in the middle then Tozer Henry and luongo but will need a leggy ball winner next to him like Jordan cousins

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
          Just Henry Sandro hoilett Phillips fer to shift then happy days put it this was I think bostock will offer more in the middle then Tozer Henry and luongo but will need a leggy ball winner next to him like Jordan cousins
          Offered new deals?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
            I hope not but then I hope every signing we make isn't written off by people before they have even played a game.
            Agree the mods should ban hitman, he's the same every transfer window, nothing original with his transfers, so f in boring & negative!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              So will this be tour comparison for every dross signing we make.?

Looks like it will be quantity over quality this summer.
              Quantity? We haven't signed anyone yet have we?

As far as Bostock was concerned my Palace mates reckon he was a real talent but was persuaded to move for the money way to early in his career by his Agent. I seem to remember him being on loan at Brentford from Spurs and not even being able to get a game there at the time. Oh yes, and I believe his agent was his Dad!
              Last edited by CroydonCaptainJack; 31-05-2016, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                Agree the mods should ban hitman, he's the same every transfer window, nothing original with his transfers, so f in boring & negative!
                Personally I don't think anyone should get banned but I must admit there are certain posters that no matter who we are linked with will be negative about them. Personally I don't really value their opinions as much it's always the same and is never really constructive.

I know every signing we make won't be good but I'm least prepared to give them a chance. With this potential signing he obviously has/had ability so hopefully there is something about him still and at 24 with I imagine low wages it's no risk really. Sort of like Hall was a low risk cheap signing and that worked out. Obviously some like Golbern don't but that's the risk and with low wages it's not too much of a risk.

Comment

Whether a type like Bostock will be a sucess or not, it clearly depends very much on having grafters around him, doesn`t it?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    And that's the important point really isn't it, QPRHoop. Negativity for the sake of it otherwise.
                    Definitly not for the sake of it.

We are talking about a league 1 standard player, a player that cannot get a cap for trinidad and tobago ffs. Clearly, this kid cannot be much cop.

I said the same about ###### last season along with the american lad that never kicked a proffesional football before he signed for us.

In my opinion. This signing wont amount to much.

Belgum league 1 player with one goal to his name and cannot get capped by a part time international team......... thats where i base my opinion. Its not for the sake of being negative stan.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                      Maybe they should ban you pal. You bring nothing to this forum other than having a pop at me.

When was your last post?

Comment

We are talking about a league 1 standard player, a player that cannot get a cap for trinidad and tobago ffs. Clearly, this kid cannot be much cop.

I said the same about ###### last season along with the american lad that never kicked a proffesional football before he signed for us.

Belgum league 1 player with one goal to his name and cannot get capped by a part time international team......... thats where i base my opinion. Its not for the sake of being negative stan.
                        Unfortunately, it is the hitman who cried wolf scenario that causes these views of your opinions.

Comment

Btw jeff. Check out what i posted in the two french players thread. Then you can come back here and apologise to me.

Comment

I respect your opinion Hits. But JFH has worked with him and maybe he sees some untapped potential there...maybe he can man-manage him better than he has been previously....or maybe the player can now be motivated to silence his critics like yourself...etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              I respect your opinion Hits. But JFH has worked with him and maybe he sees some untapped potential there...maybe he can man-manage him better than he has been previously....or maybe the player can now be motivated to silence his critics like yourself...etc.

I hope so mate. For the good of our club i do hope so.

Comment

Im up for signing players with abit to prove,but we need quality aswell,we`ll end up with a team of maybes which is very risky,just hope jimmy gets quality players in aswell who will be already established at this level or we`ll struggle badly in my opinion!
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X