Check Evans retrial scheduled for october

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check Evans retrial scheduled for october

I don't know about how others feel but me I think it really should be have been fast tracked to early summer so he could try to salvage this season if he gets the right result
    Last edited by dogsrrs; 28-05-2016, 07:46 PM. Reason: Wrong title

Not sure about him. That old tart who married vardy has made me even more sceptical by coming out in his defence.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I don't think he should have been convicted, based on the evidence released it seems to just be one person's word against anothers which is certainly not beyond reasonable doubt. The video evidence of her in the lobby was also a good indication of how drunk she was.

Comment

...and, aside from his presence on the mythical bus, the relevance to qpr is what?

Comment

Innocent. I personally said from day 1 I thought he was innocent . Be interesting to see the outcome of the retrial.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Innocent. I personally said from day 1 I thought he was innocent . Be interesting to see the outcome of the retrial.

It's a awful story and 100% the book was thrown at him because he was footballer. They didn't even have hard evidence. Lost 4 years and a half years of his career and will be lucky to get a pro club again.

The trial should of been fast tracked.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

It's a awful story and 100% the book was thrown at him because he was footballer. They didn't even have hard evidence. Lost 4 years and a half years of his career and will be lucky to get a pro club again.

The trial should of been fast tracked.
              Lost the best years of his life as a footballer. Worse still, whenever he tried to find a new club mob-rule prevented that at every one. Henry Winter's comments are very odd.

Comment

I've read up a lot on the whole Ched Evans case and I'm come to the following conclusions.

1.) Ched Evan is definitely a bit of a sc*mbag.
                2.) If what he did was rape then millions students, footballers, lads etc. up and down the country (probably including myself in my younger years), should be sh*tting themselves right now for fear of a knock on the door from the old bill at any given moment.

As I said, Ched has definitely been guilty of sc*mbag behaviour, he's got an absolute worldie of a mrs at home and he's out whacking his todger up anything that looks in his direction. But, the guy never deserved to do time and never deserved to have his career ruined like this. I hope justice prevails in the retrial and the lad gets a chance to resurrect his career before its too late. I also hope he's learned a lesson or 2!
                Last edited by Tarbie; 29-05-2016, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X