X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pearson will be a good app for them . he lets all know who's in charge

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Just been appointed Derby manager descent squad with a good manager that won't allow them to bottle it this year IMO
      He's the complete kannt ,watch Derby fu.ck it up again!! Can't stand that p. Rick
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

He's the only fella at the moment I'd love to iron out, thinks he's a geezer the kin soppy northern kannt, and I'm mellow at the mo. Derby with their pork chops and him are sure for lower leagues
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

f**k Nigel Pearson. Proper ####. Glad he is nowhere near my club. Hope it all ends in tears, which seems to be how Derby end their seasons nowadays

Comment

pearson is the biggest #### going and total and utter nutcase , derby will crash and burn as always!
            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Though it was a day light mugging when they sacked Clement. He had them in 3rd or 4th - thought they still had enough about them to go up. They may live to regret that decision.

Comment

Pearson is with out doubt one smug @rsehole ! But how anybody can write off him joining Derby as not enhancing their chances of having a good season and think we can can is just mind numbing

Comment

I take it Redknapp will be out looking for another mug to take him on then?

Comment

Took Pearson years to build that lcfc side

Comment

Originally posted by deadendjob View Post
                      Though it was a day light mugging when they sacked Clement. He had them in 3rd or 4th - thought they still had enough about them to go up. They may live to regret that decision.
                      That was a strange one which didn't turn out too well for them, I'm not sure that club will ever recover from Zamoooora no matter who is in charge!
                      @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                        That was a strange one which didn't turn out too well for them
                        Mad decision. They've paid.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                          Yes agreed but how long will this all take buying league 1 players

We are falling behind more and more each season this goes on

I would rate us at only mid table again this year ...league is getting harder
                          I'm with you General. I want to win matches and be successful but it will not surprise me at all if we struggle again this season. The contrast between Burnley and us is telling, and there are some other well organised clubs around this division now. I wouldn't bet against Newcastle running wild but the other 5 top positions are going to be well contested.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                            Just to clarify that I do think that JFH is a good manager and will make us a good club

However it will take 3 - 5 years ....with Pearson we would be play offs at least...immediatley

No matter who manages us, we will still have to build infrastructure on so many levels. But, indeed: he seems to be a good manager when it comes to man-management.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Working...
                            X