Glenn Murray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    I did clearly specify statistically and emotionally mate.
    Alright Kev....I've bitten.... bung up a 'Best signing in Rangers history' thread and I'll disagree with you on there as well!

Comment

I did clearly specify statistically and emotionally mate.
      Maybe 'Financially and emotionally' would have been more appropriate Kev.
      Stats would involve, appearances, goals etc.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        Maybe 'Financially and emotionally' would have been more appropriate Kev.
        Stats would involve, appearances, goals etc.
        Yeah sorry, that's exactly right, knew there was a better word. Cheers mate.

Comment

Yeah sorry, that's exactly right, knew there was a better word. Cheers mate.

Comment

Who's one single goal has ever made more money for the club, so thats statistically, and name one player who's made that many people delirious with one kick, so thats emotionally as well. I'll await your answer .
            Mark Lazarus

Comment

good mentor for Seb and Conor
              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
              This morning's tempest I have to cross
              I must be guided without a stumble
              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Just think the overwhelming priority if for a creative midpark, someone who can actually pass the ball would be a start.

I just can't see an orderly queue of strikers forming to come to us bearing in mind the JFH style (and personnel playing it). I think next term is going to be significantly more competitive in our division, and we don't look like opening teams up.

Comment

Not sure about that price tag but, forgetting that, he is a proper centre forward tried and tested at this level. Would do a great job on a year or 2 contract I think, wouldn't be a against him coming in at all.
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Murray, or a cheaper option in Le Fondre, would do a job IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Murray, or a cheaper option in Le Fondre, would do a job IMO
                      Le Fondre been absolutely pony for a few years now. Would hope to get someone on an upward curve in their career, not a downwards one

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                        Le Fondre been absolutely pony for a few years now. Would hope to get someone on an upward curve in their career, not a downwards one
                        Was about to say he's proper poo. Washington is our man trust me he will come good

Comment

Was ok at Bolton 2 seasons ago - 1 goal every 2 games - about the same as Murray on loan at Reading at the same time.

Am only saying they would do a job. Neither are 20 goal a season strikers.

Comment

would take murray for the right price , whenever i've seen him he's a grafter

Comment

People mentioning age I give you Helguson. Similar age and similar type players. That worked out well enough

Comment

Rumour down this way Murray is going back to Brighton. Dont know how serious but just putting it out there

Comment

Working...
                                X