summers hols

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• summers hols

with the alright for some thread in mind, any of you going on any exotic holidays this Summer?
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    with the alright for some thread in mind, any of you going on any exotic holidays this Summer?
    Cornwall for some body boarding and rock pool exploration with the children. Then Northern Ireland for a week to visit the better halves family and a Guinness or two. Can't wait, although the weather is a factor obviously !
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Westward Ho in Devon , anywhere down that way is lovely
      Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

8th-15th July going to Almeria in Spain, well between Almeria & Mercia.

Come back for two weeks then 30th July - 5th August off to Marseille & Cassis in South of France with my kids.

18th August for 3 days in Paris with my Mrs.

Looking forward to some sun tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Beautiful part of the world. Get some sun & you could be mistaken for anywhere in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            if you get the sun Van it be a cracking holiday. Beginning to warm up down here. Let's hope we get a cracking hot Summer
            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
            This morning's tempest I have to cross
            I must be guided without a stumble
            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

4 nighter stag do in Tenerife as on next Friday, couple of nights in the Peak District with her at the back end of June, 10 chilled days at her place in Portugal in August then a few nights in Vienna in December for the Christmas markets. Other than a stag no lads holiday this year which is a shame but we are all at an age of trying to get our own places so can't really part with the dough required to do Vegas again this year!
              Last edited by MattyRangers; 26-05-2016, 09:30 AM.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We are not doing too much this summer. We take a cruise back to the U.S. at the end of October. However this is our commute. We come over from Florida in April and go back in October. Much more civilized that flying.

In January 2018 however we are planning a 108 day World Cruise on the Queen Elizabeth. I guess that is pretty exotic.

Comment

First summer not going abroad. Always spend a couple weeks in various caribbean destinations but this year as we now have the little one he is a bit to young to fly. So a week in Cornwall, staying in St Ives but visiting all around. Me and Mrs wedding in December, so a few days in New York before that and Christmas. Probably have to wait until the honeymoon for some proper sun
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Got the New Forest in June and then the Highlands in September.
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Got back on a few days ago from 2 weeks in thailand/hk. Italy in Aug for a few days and prob another Asia trip towards the end of the year

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        Got the New Forest in June and then the Highlands in September.
                        Went to Highlands last year...stunning part of the world. Lovely place called Braemar.

Comment

I will spend a few days in the Southern of Norway in July. One of my hips is not good these days, but I look forward to visit a famous Zoo in the area and If everything goes according to plan I hope to spend a week or two with my Family here in Norway. A pity I canīt go abroad, though.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                            First summer not going abroad. Always spend a couple weeks in various caribbean destinations but this year as we now have the little one he is a bit to young to fly. So a week in Cornwall, staying in St Ives but visiting all around. Me and Mrs wedding in December, so a few days in New York before that and Christmas. Probably have to wait until the honeymoon for some proper sun
                            You'll enjoy St Ives mate, it's not as heaving as some of the other parts which might make life easier with the little one.
                            If the weathers not great try Tregenna castle resort. Indoor pool, spa and plenty of other facilities for non-residents.
                            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                            Will Danaher

Comment

Not strictly in the summer but off to Berlin next week, then Disneyland Paris in October with her and the kids.
                              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                              Pawel Wszolek - 6
                              Luke Freeman - 6
                              Matt Smith - 6
                              Ebere Eze - 4
                              Joel Lynch - 3
                              Tomer Hemed - 3
                              Toni Leistner - 2
                              Massimo Luongo- 2
                              Angel Rangel - 2
                              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2