Sandro to Lisbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Personally don't think he is pony. Very injury prone, and on too much money for us, yes. I agree with shifting him. However, I think he is decent and done a good job for us when he was fit enough to play.

Hope the move comes off though - as west said above, good move for him too.
    Agreed - What he gets paid is up to QPR to agree and the player to accept. I cant quite understand the logic in comparing money with attributes sometimes, its not like Sandro would say 'Hey thats way too much for what im worth, cut that number in half'.

Any idiot would accept £40-50K he's on, surely? But for the sake of this forum, YES, he was overpaid but that doesn't mean he was PONY IMO.

Anyway, I agree with Matty, I personally feel the guy played well for us when fit. Defensively he showed he is a step above anything we had.

Comment

Decent player but not bothered he is on his way.

Comment

Out of Phillips, Hoilett, Caulker, Fer and Sandro he is the one that I would like to keep. He has the attributes that we were lacking last year.

Comment

Good player when fit, which is never.

Shame cos I liked him but we can't afford guys like this anymore.

Comment

was never VFM when playing for us , yes he had a good 5 minutes here and there but never stamped his authority on any game i watched . my spurs mates told me he couldn't believe his luck at us buying him

Comment

1.5 million euros for Sandro according to this.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/t...ange-situation

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post

I'll take anything right now considering all the issues, plus the savings we make on his wages!!

Comment

was fairly decent as a defensive midfielder, but pretty painful to watch when going forward. always looked so slow as well.

probably one of these strange players that is more valuable to a better team than us. We need everyone chipping in with assists / goals and that just isnt him.

wont miss him at all imho.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post

Ouch..... that's some hit.

Comment

Blimey, that is a low fee. What did we pay for him?

Comment

8 million iirc.

Comment

We were never going to get £6mil like some were suggesting. Anything between £1.5 and £3mil is about right

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            We were never going to get £6mil like some were suggesting. Anything between £1.5 and £3mil is about right
                            Agreed. He is out of contract and I am sure we got a fee of some sort as well wages paid by WBA.

Comment

Still a big loss for what he did for us, jack shite.
                              Anyone remember anything that we can talk about the beast did in years to come?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Still a big loss for what he did for us, jack shite.
                                Anyone remember anything that we can talk about the beast did in years to come?
                                went on holiday to brazil?

Comment

Working...
                                X