Sandro to Lisbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nanocopic View Post
    Fair enough and when he played he was good like.against Leeds but I would be surprised if he made double digit appearances for us before Jan. Ned did well to get such a high percentage for the amount of games played.
    Just an added point, Luongo is the highest rated player in the league when playing cm/cdm of all players with more than 10 matches at 7.55. Could be a huge player this season with his drive.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
      Can't believe that Sporting turned him down at 1.5mn, what the heck did the medical show? I hope that he stays and is committed and plays, I think he is awesome (when fit....). There is no point giving him away, we should play him as he can dominate at this level (if fit....)
      Negotiating ploy.

Comment

Sandro sold

SADLY WE ONLY GET TWO MILLION I THINK HES WORTH FOUR MILLION
        this reported on the qprdotorg somebody go on there and get me the link,apparently hes on his honeymoon but when he returns he signs for a portugese side
        lets now use this money by buying wells from huddersfield ,we need to shift phillips as well lets re build the whole team,with hew tallent like wells and alan judge of brentford lets rip teams apart
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

He'll probably pull a hamstring whilst signing

Comment

I thought he failed the medical.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              I thought he failed the medical.
              That's was for his health insurance.

Comment

What's happening with this total waste of Space and and money.
                Anyone have any ideas or guesses?
                Same thing happened last season with him doing nothing at the season start cos of a visa issue.
                Criminal all the money he banks from us for doing absolutley nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  What's happening with this total waste of Space and and money.
                  Anyone have any ideas or guesses?
                  Same thing happened last season with him doing nothing at the season start cos of a visa issue.
                  Criminal all the money he banks from us for doing absolutley nothing.
                  With him failing a medical at Lisborn, looks like we are going to find it hard to shift him. Perhaps another loan deal like last year.

Was hoping baggies would come in for him on a perm following his loan spell and they would just fly through the medical as they know him. It appears no such luck though.

Comment

Not the end of the world if he stays he'd be the best one to keep out of all the one's we want shot of , if we can get 30 championship games from he could be a giant in this league

Comment

Working...
                    X