Junior may stay on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
    And they still haven't taught him how to get a team to defend properly.
    Haha very true, but then that's what coaches are for I guess
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Holliet is well worth keeping hold of on a sensible salary. I don't want to pi ss on your fire but anyone that loves a stat hasn't actually worn a pair of football boots. I know you will say you've played a bit but you and Nasser live away from reality. I remember when this board never bothered talking about them and real footballing fans aired their opinion. I do agree that he needs to improve his final ball as that IMO is why sterling should never be in the england team, however having pace and ability to beat a few players in the championship is huge. You need to have a rethink and assess the level we're now playing at!
      I think Hoilett has to improve his crosses from the wing, If the club wants to get the best out of Washington as a striker.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Working...
      X