Happy Zamora Day To Everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Zamora Day To Everyone.

Yes, as everyone knows it was two years ago this very day. Best day of my life which will never ever be beaten I'm pretty certain of that.
    Post any memories or any smudges in here if you would please.
    Lets celebrate the anniversary of our best ever day supporting this wonderful football club.

Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 24-05-2016, 09:24 AM.

Certainly was for me as well!! What a day from being in the Torch early to walking up Wembley way in a sea of blue and white and how impressive did our end look with the flags that made Derby's end look as miserable as they were at the end!! I have not seen a better atmosphere at wembley to this day! When Bobby scored.....the moment and then cue bedlam!! Never hugged so many complete strangers and now long for the next visit.........please!!

Comment

Comment

I don't think I can put into words the feeling for at least a minute after that hit the back of the net. Disbelief mixed with pure extacy. Christ they put us through the ringer but I wouldn't change them for the world. Absolute carnage

Comment

What a great day it was for us all ,44.000 of us, not that I remember too much about it because of the copius amount of alcohol consumed after

Comment

The sense of relief when we cleared the corner derby won just after our goal could only be matched by the birth of my son.
            Unbelievable day which is now a bit of a blur unfortunately.
            Thank the Lord for YouTube.
            “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
            Will Danaher

Comment

The tears flowed. Just emphasises how much the odd moments of joy in between the years of torment mean!

Just been released by Brighton.

Comment

What a day... To finally see QPR at Wembley (Cardiff does not quite cut it) and win, is ruddy wicked.

Comment

Trouble was that great day out is also a reminder of how badly we fared afterwards, mixed feelings about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                    Trouble was that great day out is also a reminder of how badly we fared afterwards, mixed feelings about that.
                    Your all time hero isn't Neil from the young ones is it ?
                    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                    Will Danaher

Comment

Happy 10 Men day !

No way am I celebrating a day named after Zamora.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                        some people just want to be miserable...

Still get chills thinking about that moment. was literally right in front the line of the ball and had the perfect view, knew it was in when it left his foot.

Comment

This was the first Wembley appearance I had missed, but thanks to so many who were there sending back updates, those of us unable to attend lived out the day through the thread below.
                          I find myself revisiting this thread whenever I need a pick me up
                          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...WATRBs-style-)
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsey is god View Post
                            some people just want to be miserable...

Still get chills thinking about that moment. was literally right in front the line of the ball and had the perfect view, knew it was in when it left his foot.
                            Was over the moon like everyone else, I said I've got mixed feelings since

Comment

Ooooh Bobby. What a day.

Comment

Working...
                              X