mid-week games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mid-week games

Rangers fans travelled over 3,000 miles for mid-week games last season. Only Boro travelled more. Surely we could arrange that you don't travel much further than Ipswich
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Well I can guarantee Brighton away will be midweek as it always is.

Comment

I parked my car about a mile away a couple of years ago and didn't get back to it well past 11. A great stadium, just wrong location
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

I lapsed in faith last season.... doubt if I travelled much more than a 100 miles to be honest. Good point though, I looked at some midweek games and thought I don't even feel a tiny bit guilty for swerving them. Isn't that proposed restructure to 5 divisions of 20 teams supposed to reduce midweek games? Sounds reasonable to me.

Comment

Didn't do as many mid week always as I wanted to this season just gone, but I love midweek games. I know the outrageous journeys (ie Boro) are a bit mad to be on a school night and effort should be made by those that put the fixtures together to avoid those, but all in all midweek games are great I think.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Didn't do as many mid week always as I wanted to this season just gone, but I love midweek games. I know the outrageous journeys (ie Boro) are a bit mad to be on a school night and effort should be made by those that put the fixtures together to avoid those, but all in all midweek games are great I think.
            Same Matty, i love the midweek games up north, bloody freezing, pi$$ing down with rain.

Comment

Working...
            X