X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brentford Skipper

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/...well_1_4546448

QPR showing interest...

Know nothing about him but would be great to nick their skipper just to show them where they stand in the West London pecking order again as they've been getting well too big for their boots of late!
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Would rather nick Ryan Woods of them. Can't say much about this lad as never really seen him play.

Comment

Haha I actually used to play online games with this guy years ago!

Apart from that though I'd say yes, hes a very good player and even if he wasn't I'd still want him just to make bees fans flip their sh*t

Comment

Was expecting it to be Harlee Dean, had no idea Bidwell is their captain.
          Very decent little player, although it does raise question marks about Robinson.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            Was expecting it to be Harlee Dean, had no idea Bidwell is their captain.
            Very decent little player, although it does raise question marks about Robinson.
            Maybe he's had a breakdown. Didn't feature atal since the Charlton game.

Comment

Good player from what I've seen.

Comment

To be a captain, you would expect him to be half decent, especially if he's already performing in the Championship?

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  Haha I actually used to play online games with this guy years ago!

Apart from that though I'd say yes, hes a very good player and even if he wasn't I'd still want him just to make bees fans flip their sh*t
                  Flip their sh*t???
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

He plays rb doesn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      He plays rb doesn't he?
                      no LB Maids. We are clearly in the market for a LB as we've been linked to about 3 or 4 since the season ended

Comment

Looks to be a decent player, few goals and assists to his name this season. Good attacking full back, with set pieces and crossing but can be a bit off defensively. Young player with good value and championship experience, wouldn't have trouble settling in because of his locality, would be loved by the fans here for switching sides. Good deal I'd think.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                          no LB Maids. We are clearly in the market for a LB as we've been linked to about 3 or 4 since the season ended
                          We must be worried about Robinson then or maybe just competition but if that's the case then can't see kepewka getting much game time again next season!!

Comment

But why should he go to us when Brentford is better.. ???
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              But why should he go to us when Brentford is better.. ???
                              Another mercenary?

Comment

Working...
                              X