Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting interview with Les Ferdinand on recent decisions!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    Would trust the gallens over les and his cronies everyday of the week.
    Why??

As Kev says some of them are looking more and more like the new version of Q block Pete with their ongoing daily defence all very very boring now and transparent

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      You'll still get idiots who will swear til they're blue in the face that Les is a big fat liar.
      Les, "I went on holiday to Malaysia and bumped into Tony again!" As you do.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Les, "I went on holiday to Malaysia and bumped into Tony again!" As you do.
        Yeah, I found that quite coincidental too!

Comment

I read that as a free flight/holiday for the DOF and TF is always in Malaysia and when Les was there he went out of his way to go and see him for lunch or half a lager, as you would.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            I read that as a free flight/holiday for the DOF and TF is always in Malaysia and when Les was there he went out of his way to go and see him for lunch or half a lager, as you would.
            He wasn't DOF Kev. Les was referring to the time before he'd even joined the club.

Comment

Oh right, convenient bit of bumping that then. Ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Because no one stands for QPR more than someone who's taken every possible opportunity to have a pop at it right?
                I think you'll find everyone is entitled to an opinion. It may or may not co-incide with yours.

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                At least Les wants to improve the club
                Everyone wants that. Not everyone is capable of delivering.

Comment

I am no fan of ferdinand if he dosnt hit the play offs next season ill get more insulting but for now its all about buying some brilliant strikers we need two of them or we wont get the goals
                  Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    I am no fan of ferdinand if he dosnt hit the play offs next season ill get more insulting but for now its all about buying some brilliant strikers we need two of them or we wont get the goals
                    Something to look forward too then Ted
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

What specificly have Sir Les actually done to warrant all this critisism? Have People actually read what he said in the interview?
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        What specificly have Sir Les actually done to warrant all this critisism? Have People actually read what he said in the interview?
                        Reading something and taking the info in is different to some.
                        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

IMO, it seems like he speaks as a dedicated supporter. The difference is that he knows excatly how much it takes to bring us forward, not only when it comes to infrastructure, but also regarding the quality of the players. Like many of us know: He has played at the very top himself, and knows what it takes to get there.
                          Last edited by Shania; 31-05-2016, 04:58 PM.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                            Where's the 'Evil Les' brigade at?
                            I have to say, having been very critical of Les, the Clive interview is excellent; Les' answers are honest and straightforward. And as candid as you get in the game. It's worth noting that, according to Les, that had Neil said he'd take the job for the year at the outset then Neil would have been our manager last season, not Jimmy. We'd have been much better off had that happened. Jury's still on on Jimmy. Very much so. Les, I hope, will do a good job for us.

Comment

Regarding JFH, i´m not sure some people want him to do well at all.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

I kind of like NW, however, he maybe could had got us near the play-offs, but then what? He is not a long term solution, neither he would be able to build a team for the long term. I think the club made the right choice in appointing JFH as we are now restricted money wise and NW is not a Manager who can build on youngsters.

Comment

Working...
                                X