Guirassy and Ngbakoto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both French youth internationals.

V impressive scoring stats from Guirassy - scored 1 in 2 for Auxerre last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      ok, checked on transfer market dot com and one is valued at £500k and the other is £2mil. not a huge outlay and playing a better standard than league 1 and 2 in this country.

this could be worth a punt.
      Is that the same website that has Vardy at £9m ?
      Last edited by Shepherds Mush; 23-05-2016, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Is that the same website that has Vardy at £9m ?
        Just out of curiosity, why would he be valued at significantly higher than that? Had a great season, but was not consistent before this season and is already 29. The valuation was made in feb so I suspect it will go up to around 12-13m but it should not be higher, he isn't a 20mil player.
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

YENI NGBAKOTO 2015-2016 [HD] Buts, Passes décisives, dribbles | FC Metz ... https://youtu.be/vRC7kVmax_c via @YouTube QPR
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
            Just out of curiosity, why would he be valued at significantly higher than that? Had a great season, but was not consistent before this season and is already 29. The valuation was made in feb so I suspect it will go up to around 12-13m but it should not be higher, he isn't a 20mil player.
            Looks like Arsenal disagree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRHoop View Post
              Looks like Arsenal disagree with you.

Comment

I really hope we pull of these two signings.

Don't know why but both excite me and from seeing their videos in you tube I think they could be a real steal, especially the lad who's at Lille.

A couple of signings like these lads from abroad and then 4 or 5 like the bidwells, marriappa and huws sort of players and think we will have a fairly decent team next season!

Comment

Will they adapt to the english CC?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

QPR aim to plunder in France - with £1.5m winger and striker on hit list

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...taly-11429025?

http://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr...-metz-winger/?

Comment

Hope we pull off the Ngbakoto signing. My mate tells me he's #### hot and would be surprised if he signed as he reckons teams in the prem would of been watching him.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                        this could be worth a punt.
                        yup I reckon so

Comment

I don't know these guys but these are the kind of signings we need to be going for. There is ridiculous value in the French league.

The whole British spine thing is irrelevant, it's more about the culture within the club than where players are from.

Comment

Dunno facts the Arsenal haven't done a lot since they haven't replaced their British Centre backs , there are some spots Where Brits seem to dig in a bit more

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
                              I don't know these guys but these are the kind of signings we need to be going for. There is ridiculous value in the French league.

The whole British spine thing is irrelevant, it's more about the culture within the club than where players are from.
                              Agree. These guys seems exciting. All I care for really is character, I don't care if a player growed up supporting qpr, man utd, barcelona or Psg, as long as the player knows nothing but to play as hard and as good as he can whatever shirt he's wearing once he enters a pitch.

Comment

Ngbakato certainly looks a good player,hope we can get this one over the line soon as think other clubs will be sniffing round.

Comment

Working...
                                X