X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guirassy and Ngbakoto

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/05/22...o-guirassy-an/

would you be happy with these signings?
    Personally speaking they seem to be young players who wanna prove themselfs and work their ass off... so sounds good to be although i do not know them.
    Last edited by luca; 22-05-2016, 08:22 PM.

Comment

I don't mind a couple of signings like this as long as the rest are predominantly British like jfh said.

We need 9/10 players and if 2 or 3 are foreign then it's not a problem it's when it becomes 5 or 6 then I think it will become disjointed again.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        I don't mind a couple of signings like this as long as the rest are predominantly British like jfh said.

We need 9/10 players and if 2 or 3 are foreign then it's not a problem it's when it becomes 5 or 6 then I think it will become disjointed again.
        I don't exactly get this "british spine thing". If the spine is good enough, nationality is irrelevant. It's about character, not nationality imo. Always handy having british players who know the league, but if they are good enough, they'll adapt quickly enough (Chery)
        "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
          I don't exactly get this "british spine thing". If the spine is good enough, nationality is irrelevant. It's about character, not nationality imo. Always handy having british players who know the league, but if they are good enough, they'll adapt quickly enough (Chery)
          I think it's more of being a british club with british players, so many clubs are predominantly foreign (Arsenal springs to mind) and it's just nice to see home grown players making their way in football rather than falling into obscurity.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            I think it's more of being a british club with british players, so many clubs are predominantly foreign (Arsenal springs to mind) and it's just nice to see home grown players making their way in football rather than falling into obscurity.
            It often helps to build better unity and cohesion. Having a core team that values the British way of playing and what is expected from the fans.
            The foreign invasion that happened a few years ago was a disaster for us. Would much prefer to have 6 or 7 Brits in the first 11 than a load of different foreign players who will find it hard to bond.

Comment

I totally agree with what you are saying!

Comment

The club shop might make a few extra bob on names printed on shirts I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  The club shop might make a few extra bob on names printed on shirts I suppose.
                  Piece of pish to make terrace songs for as well.

Comment

ok, checked on transfer market dot com and one is valued at £500k and the other is £2mil. not a huge outlay and playing a better standard than league 1 and 2 in this country.

this could be worth a punt.
                    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Piece of pish to make terrace songs for as well.
                      Oh Oh I wanna pass with Guirassy, Fans off the seats with Guirassy, With Guirassy who loves me.

Ngbakato, we can sail the seven seas, Ngbakato, yes you can put your mind at ease.

Comment

Just watched a video of Ngbakoto and he looks pretty good tbh. Lightning quick. Got most assists in the league

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                          Just watched a video of Ngbakoto and he looks pretty good tbh. Lightning quick. Got most assists in the league
                          Right Winger, could be a solid replacement for Matty should he leave.
                          "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

They look like 2 local lads from around the bush so why not pretend the youth academy has come up trumps?
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              They look like 2 local lads from around the bush so why not pretend the youth academy has come up trumps?

Comment

Working...
                              X