The state of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Is his buddy behind so outraged that he's gonna throw up or is that a rude boy ting move?

Comment

What a w@nker

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
        Fair dooze mate.

Although I'm no longer a part of the youth of today I do feel youngsters get picked on a lot by old farts. Like someone else said, if he plays well then who cares. Footballers always dress sh1t, too much money and they wear odd pieces of clothing.

I'm only 31 to be fair, desperately trying to cling on to my youth but I just can't see the appeal of wearing that sort of clobber and prancing about Like he's some sort of Micky mouse gangster. Each to their own, I think I'm getting old :(

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          Sorry I thought it was funny myself. And with eff all happening at the mo I thought I'd share it. Everyone has different humour eh? Boring old Fart
          No need to apologise. I think he looks silly as well if it helps, but thats what fashion, a part-time job and buckets of money will do for you. I'm just stating that he could wear a tutu for all we care as long as he does the business on the pitch. Which lets be honest, whenever called upon he generally has. It's just a case of our current manager doesnt like him or his apparent bad attitude. Boring old Fart, charming.
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X