X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The state of this

[IMG]image.png[/IMG]

Yes that is JET wearing a dress and leggings

Clearly I don't have a clue how to post a picture but my mates just sent me a picture of JET wearing a dress and leggings. Strange man

Comment

Give me the URL of the image Fordy and I'll post it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Give me the URL of the image Fordy and I'll post it for you.
        How do you get a URL from an image saved to iPhone?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          How do you get a URL from an image saved to iPhone?
          Upload it to any free image hosting site, then right click on the image and copy the url link. Easiest just to use facebook (assuming you're on it) and set the pic privacy to 'only me' if you wish.

Comment

Comment

Says it all really. Youth of today, Swazzy? Give it a rest you massive ####

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                is he a smith
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Another wrongun stuck on the books. Said he was a diabolical signing at the time. But the Board new better, #wehavelearned.

Comment

On the plus side he gave my son a nice pair of signed boots for doing him a twitter edit picture earlier this season!

Comment

Each to their own. I dont really care what he wears. All about him on the pitch and on the training ground.
                      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                      Lovejoy: "No?!"
                      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                        Says it all really. Youth of today, Swazzy? Give it a rest you massive ####
                        Although I think he is a massive T1t and clearly a 'bad egg' - Who cares what he wears, or what 'the youth of today' say!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                          Although I think he is a massive T1t and clearly a 'bad egg' - Who cares what he wears, or what 'the youth of today' say!
                          It was only tongue in cheek mate personally i don't care what they say or wear just thought he looked a nob head

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                            Each to their own. I dont really care what he wears. All about him on the pitch and on the training ground.
                            Sorry I thought it was funny myself. And with eff all happening at the mo I thought I'd share it. Everyone has different humour eh? Boring old Fart

Comment

Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                              It was only tongue in cheek mate personally i don't care what they say or wear just thought he looked a nob head
                              Fair dooze mate.

Although I'm no longer a part of the youth of today I do feel youngsters get picked on a lot by old farts. Like someone else said, if he plays well then who cares. Footballers always dress sh1t, too much money and they wear odd pieces of clothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X