Joel Lynch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Lynch

Lynch to #QPR has been a rumour since the season ended. I hope it's not a true one as he is clearly our best defender. #papertalk

Few rumours circulating that we are in for him and from what I can see the Huddersfield fans think very highly of him.

Could be a decent acquisition.

Yeah heard that last week. Get him and Pierre in

Comment

they've never forgiven us for palming off Gallen to them
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Ex Forrest?
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/foot...field-11370008

Comment

QPR are apparently keen on Huddersfield Town centre-back Joel Lynch. However, any sitting around a table with the Terriers demands a fee for the 28-year-old Wales international, who has a year left to run on his deal.

The Huddersfield Examiner claim Town are in the driving seat on negotiations, with no need to sell. Lynch played 40 times for Huddersfield last season, scoring twice, but have a look at this screamer he hit against Charlton a couple of seasons back.

Full article: http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...tral-11371935?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
              Ex Forrest?
              yeah and Brighton

Comment

With the current rumours all being defenders: Lynch, Pierre & Bidwell, I think it will be good to get a settled back four as soon as possible especially if our back four is likely to be all new to eachother. Still think we have a huge issue in the middle of the park. Somebody who has legs to get about and also get on the ball. Make that requirement a double, because i dont rate henry as the complete midfielder we are needing.
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                  With the current rumours all being defenders: Lynch, Pierre & Bidwell, I think it will be good to get a settled back four as soon as possible especially if our back four is likely to be all new to eachother. Still think we have a huge issue in the middle of the park. Somebody who has legs to get about and also get on the ball. Make that requirement a double, because i dont rate henry as the complete midfielder we are needing.
                  I honestly think Luongo is the all rounder, what we need next to him is a ball player, defensive animal. Think if Sandro could pass a ball.
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                    I honestly think Luongo is the all rounder, what we need next to him is a ball player, defensive animal. Think if Sandro could pass a ball.
                    Emyr Huws. Big presence in midfield. From what I've read about him lovely passer also but very aggressive. Like the sound of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Emyr Huws. Big presence in midfield. From what I've read about him lovely passer also but very aggressive. Like the sound of him.
                      Exactly who I've wanted since January, Apparently a good mixture between Faurlin and Sandro. Great set pieces, good vision, tall, pacy, aggressive.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                        Exactly who I've wanted since January, Apparently a good mixture between Faurlin and Sandro. Great set pieces, good vision, tall, pacy, aggressive.
                        Tall ???? He is 5.10 I must be a giant then lol

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                          Tall ???? He is 5.10 I must be a giant then lol
                          Don't believe everything wiki says mate, he's actually 6 foot 1.

Comment

Working...
                          X