Cashing in on Caulker, Fer and Sandro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashing in on Caulker, Fer and Sandro

What's the minimum you would take for all 3?
    I think we could offload all for £5mill minimum, and would be happy with that.

honestly i reckon we should be able to get at least (and hopefully much more than):

caulker £1.5m
    fer £2.5m
    sandro £2m

so £6m would be the minimum... we may have to deal low just to shift the wages (i guess about £120k a week or £6m a year between them)

Comment

i`d get Caulker and Sandro off the wage bill in a shot . theyre probly worth a packet of pork scratchings and a copy of asian babes !
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I'd expect closer to 10 mill for all 3.

Caulker 4 mill
        Fer 3/4 mill
        Sandro 2 mill

Comment

How much did they cost combined, 25-30m? Crikey. More wasted money.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
            I'd expect closer to 10 mill for all 3.

Caulker 4 mill
            Fer 3/4 mill
            Sandro 2 mill
            Tend to agree would say each true value is around £3mil

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              How much did they cost combined, 25-30m? Crikey. More wasted money.
              And the wages as well. Unbelievable.
              C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

bare in mind if they dont request a transfer and we sell them they get their wages for the remaining length of contract paid to them so selling low means we could be out of pocket.

Comment

I'd rleven add Phillips to that list tbh. If we got 15 million combined for all 4 then I'd be happy enough ... they're a waste of space and need to be off our wage bill.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                    I'd rleven add Phillips to that list tbh. If we got 15 million combined for all 4 then I'd be happy enough ... they're a waste of space and need to be off our wage bill.
                    would drive all four straight off the end of southend pier for a lotto lucky dip.

Comment

Originally posted by midland R View Post
                      would drive all four straight off the end of southend pier for a lotto lucky dip.
                      Step in line!!

Comment

I think there would be takers for all 3 but typical Rangers we would prob get mugged off money wise.

Was quite shocked at how poor Caulker was, Fer is technically ok but doesn't have the heart and Sandro who I would love to of seen fully fit just doesn't seem to be able to get a good run of games under his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by 1cliveallen View Post
                          bare in mind if they dont request a transfer and we sell them they get their wages for the remaining length of contract paid to them so selling low means we could be out of pocket.
                          Really that must be something new then ? I thought any player sold without requesting a transfer got 10 or 20% of the transfer fee if a player asks for a move then they forefit their % of any fee

Comment

Been about for years now,that's why players never request a transfer even when being made to train with the kids teams. Happy to sit there picking up £50k a week in the stiffs rather than ask for a move as this would mean the club don't have to honour the remainder of their contract.

Comment

We sell for whatever we feel we can get. If it's under the players valuation thy don't get their wages paid to them at all, we sell them we cut all ties , they are no longer our problem. What a load of ########

Comment

Working...
                              X