FA cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA cup

That was almost a carbon copy of Zamora's goal. Ball down the same wing, flicked out by the defender and first time strike into the same corner of the same goal. The scorer even ran to the same part of the ground to celebrate. Had a player sent off as well.
    Uncanny.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

I know I might sound biased but I do think us at Wembley was probably the best support the stadiums ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
      I know I might sound biased but I do think us at Wembley was probably the best support the stadiums ever seen.
      Without a shadow of a doubt.
      Will Danaher

Comment

the atmosphere was crap today. its ok palace being colourful but the boring polish dance is perfectic how support was far superior
        You Rsssssss

Comment

Still get half a lob on watching Bobby bang that top bins. Fabulous.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Gotta be done Matty...

OooooH Bobby Zamoraaaaa......

Comment

Comment

Love the cockiness of the derby fans before the game....

Comment

Originally posted by TBLOCKRANGER View Post
                  Our support was better in 86 ( and we was 3.0 down ),i had people telling me to sit down ( like theyre at the fuc kin opera !) in the last ten minutes of the play offs !
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                    the atmosphere was crap today. its ok palace being colourful but the boring polish dance is perfectic how support was far superior
                    Not kissing Palaces a rse ,but if we could create half the atmosphere they do ,id be happy ... lessons to be learned ,and Loftus rd has been a morgue all season

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                      Still get half a lob on watching Bobby bang that top bins. Fabulous.
                      (Yeah ,i`m nursing a semi ,after watching that again ! ( what happened to you after Brizzle ? We missed ya !)

Comment

fcking rap music at the start, silly tart missing the National Anthem. Just get on with the game instead of rubbing our noses in this diversity bowlarks
                        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                        This morning's tempest I have to cross
                        I must be guided without a stumble
                        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                          Not kissing Palaces a rse ,but if we could create half the atmosphere they do ,id be happy ... lessons to be learned ,and Loftus rd has been a morgue all season
                          they are great at home and put us to shame, but the Atmosphere yesterday was a bit dire
                          You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            fcking rap music at the start, silly tart missing the National Anthem. Just get on with the game instead of rubbing our noses in this diversity bowlarks
                            Gotta say I had a bit of sympathy for her. As for the rap music, its bad enough having to suffer it at Glastonbury, but the FA cup as well ? Absolute boll0cks
                            Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
                              they are great at home and put us to shame, but the Atmosphere yesterday was a bit dire
                              Commentator on BBC yesterday early on remarked about Palace's home support but did say it can be orchestrated. That to me is the problem it's not pure unmitigated passion that's we had at Wembley and on occasions at LR...
                              Problem with it don't seem natural and as it continues more will join not for the love of the club but they like jumping up and down and waving banners so they can tell their mates at work. Looks good if you follow the Viola or Napoli but not a team managed by Alan Pardew.

Comment

Working...
                              X