Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder will they smash the gaff up?

Comment

Barnsley have some decent players. (Their captain Hourihane in the middle impressed) Millwall were never really in it

Comment

apparently their fans charged the Barnsley fans in the upper tier when the result was going against them
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
          apparently their fans charged the Barnsley fans in the upper tier when the result was going against them
          Barnsley are no angels , gobby yorkshire bullys,
          reckon they`d come proper unstuck today .........
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Delighted. Sc um

Comment

i wont lose any sleep over Wall f uckin it up, they didnt reckon it would happen today anyway !
              still ,we,ll have barnsley getting all gobby down the SAR ,though they would never have the nuts to do that down the Old Kent Rd ,funny that............

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                i wont lose any sleep over Wall f uckin it up, they didnt reckon it would happen today anyway !
                still ,we,ll have barnsley getting all gobby down the SAR ,though they would never have the nuts to do that down the Old Kent Rd ,funny that............
                You do seem to have a soft spot for wall, and fair enough you have mates in the area and you're proud of your area but when they played us at loftus road they acted in a disgusting manor. Throwing punches is an area with women and children. I can't defend what I saw that day vesps and they have some right Herbert's. Not a club I want to see successful but I understand it's a club that is local for you. If they did go up, they would of had to close west London because myself and many more want revenge for those awful scenes and it would be pretty bloody, I'll leave it at that
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

my family are from that way elephant and castle, i have a soft spot for them . it's only a small minority that cause trouble every club has them.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    You do seem to have a soft spot for wall, and fair enough you have mates in the area and you're proud of your area but when they played us at loftus road they acted in a disgusting manor. Throwing punches is an area with women and children. I can't defend what I saw that day vesps and they have some right Herbert's. Not a club I want to see successful but I understand it's a club that is local for you. If they did go up, they would of had to close west London because myself and many more want revenge for those awful scenes and it would be pretty bloody, I'll leave it at that
                    As i said Weare , i not losing any sleep over them not going up . And i see your point completely over what happened a couple of years ago , but i have to admit i enjoy our encounters with them ,theyre the sort of games that make you feel alive in this sanitised world we live in !

Comment

well the millwall have a national reputation for violence in england two teams are always comming up and legendary for hooliganism those two are everton and millwall both these teams can attack in massive numbers and from what i understand of the play offs the millwall rioted before the kick off against barnsley but theres nothing in the newspapaers that ive read did anybody see the televised match when supposedly this comment was made because i missed the game
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

millwall

ive not read anything in the papers so presumabley there was no trouble in the play offs anybody heard anything

More...

Comment

Think they steamed the Barnsley end towards the end of the game.

Comment

ok,was it shown on the live game,ive not seen the televised game

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Think they steamed the Barnsley end towards the end of the game.
                              Im not excusing Millwall ,those idiots dont seem able to help themselves ,
                              But ,considering Barnsley only sold about 300 tickets for the top tier at Wembley ,what f uckin tool decided to put them right beside the Millwall fans ,( with only a thin line of stewards between them !) . The Barsnley fans in the top tier should have been put behind the goal ,then nothing would have happenned inside the ground at all ,it s not rocket science

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                We live in Bermondsey and we love it here. You get on a bus, for instance, and everybody chats to you and are real Londoners. A lot of their parents are from here and a great number have parents and grandparents who worked in the docks. In west London where we lived before nobody spoke to us.
                                Wow, I find that very strange to be honest. I've lived in West London most of my life and always found people friendly. If I walk up the road to Queens Park or down to Portobello I will end up seeing half a dozen people at least that I know and everyone will stop to chat. Was the same in Hammersmith and Shepherds Bush when I lived there. Guess it depends which part of West London you mean, but to label the entire area as unfriendly is a bit much.

Comment

Working...
                                X