Millwall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millwall

your worst nightmare. The ref told the goalie to boot the ball towards the dressing room and leg it. The Millwall fans were invading the pitch after 60 minutes
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Still don't know the score but we need them up lymes.im 47 this year but still , silly I know want to bang one of those so called hard kannts out .theyve come unstuck with little ol Rangers on many occasion, living on past history . Their manor is Muslim now
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Shite club shite fans. Hope they get pummeled at Wembley and smash each other to pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Shite club shite fans. Hope they get pummeled at Wembley and smash each other to pieces.
        Absolutely, scratchers of the highest order.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
          Still don't know the score but we need them up lymes.im 47 this year but still , silly I know want to bang one of those so called hard kannts out .theyve come unstuck with little ol Rangers on many occasion, living on past history . Their manor is Muslim now
          Bermondsey aint what it was ,no doubt . But a muslim area ? Never !
          Probably the only inner London manor ,that still has a sizeable working class white English population .
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
            Dont agree Jim , cant wait for them to get promoted ,and we have a decent turn out at the Den and host them at ours. Much rather play them than some divs from yorkshire

Comment

well its kind of strange because we do miss them when they are not here but i wouldnt like to get in there way if they are in a bad mood
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                Dont agree Jim , cant wait for them to get promoted ,and we have a decent turn out at the Den and host them at ours. Much rather play them than some divs from yorkshire
                Know what you're saying mate but always seen them as liberty takers, regardless of how decent their mobs are.

Plus we never fking beat them.

Comment

Probably the only inner London manor ,that still has a sizeable working class white English population .
                  Cmon vesps , being overrun just like any other borough in London .white English in London I'll give us a decade .

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    well its kind of strange because we do miss them when they are not here but i wouldnt like to get in there way if they are in a bad mood
                    Do they scare you ted ??

Comment

no one scares ted and his firm

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                        Cmon vesps , being overrun just like any other borough in London .white English in London I'll give us a decade .
                        As i said Van ,it aint what it was ,but i go through Bermondsey every day and its the only inner London area i know where white kids make up the majority ,playing in the playgrounds on the estates ,honest !
                        Maybe think of moving South of the river mate !!!!

Comment

We live in Bermondsey and we love it here. You get on a bus, for instance, and everybody chats to you and are real Londoners. A lot of their parents are from here and a great number have parents and grandparents who worked in the docks. In west London where we lived before nobody spoke to us.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                            We live in Bermondsey and we love it here. You get on a bus, for instance, and everybody chats to you and are real Londoners. A lot of their parents are from here and a great number have parents and grandparents who worked in the docks. In west London where we lived before nobody spoke to us.
                            Do you get down Terrys cafe in Grt Suffolk St ? got to be the best cafe in London .
                            The area has changed ,but not completely like most , I know loads of Wall from round SE1 and they are good lads ,from good families .

Comment

Oh well, looks like problem averted. Ha.

Edit spoke to soon. Game on
                              Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 29-05-2016, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X