Aaron Pierre attracts 'R interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Is he a player who can replace Nedum or Hall? Anyway, I hope he is quick.
    He's certainly a player who can compete with them for a first team spot and definitely be relied on to play when needed. He could be like hall and take to championship football like a duck to water but you just never know.

I imagine he won't cost to much though.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      He's certainly a player who can compete with them for a first team spot and definitely be relied on to play when needed. He could be like hall and take to championship football like a duck to water but you just never know.

Think he is out of contract so as u say wouldn't cost much & be worth the gamble.

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
        Think he is out of contract so as u say wouldn't cost much & be worth the gamble.
        I didn't realise he was out of contract. Makes the deal even more worth while if that is the case.

Comment

I didn't realise he was out of contract. Makes the deal even more worth while if that is the case.
          My apologies,think I may of got that wrong. Contracted till June 2017. Sure I heard otherwise..but clearly not.

Comment

One year left on his contract and league two, we shouldn't be paying more than 200,000 then

Comment

Maybe we could sell Nedum if we get Pierre and Lynch in. Who knows.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Aaron Pierre

Do we need him ? Think not

http://www.getbucks.co.uk/sport/foot...move-11719473?

Comment

Quite rated this dude isn't he? I'd say this was only a go-er if Caulker was toleave for a Prem club.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Quite rated this dude isn't he? I'd say this was only a go-er if Caulker was toleave for a Prem club.
                    Could only be incoming if Caulker is off, which tbh would be a shame IMO.

Unless the geezer is RB, but again not required.

Comment

If caulker goes then this makes sense and would be another good signing.

Would imagine that Lynch would move straight in to replace Caulker and Pierre would initially be back up.

Hope Caulker stays personally and see this as a opportunity to play regularly and achieve something special. This time next year he could be in the prem with us.

Comment

Would like to keep hold of Caulker but if we get a silly offer then we would have to consider it. This guy would be a cheap replacement, good business

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                          Could only be incoming if Caulker is off, which tbh would be a shame IMO.

Unless the geezer is RB, but again not required.
                          Exactly what I was thinking. If we're in for another centre half then somebody must be eyeing up one of ours. Really hope it ain't Grant Hall as I reckon the guy is a good a defender we have and could be a future club captain. Wouldn't be too disappointed if it was Nedum or Caulker, as long as the money was right!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            Exactly what I was thinking. If we're in for another centre half then somebody must be eyeing up one of ours. Really hope it ain't Grant Hall as I reckon the guy is a good a defender we have and could be a future club captain. Wouldn't be too disappointed if it was Nedum or Caulker, as long as the money was right!
                            Yep win win if it's either a fee and wages off the books

Comment

Watching him now for Wycombe against Millwall and thank God he didn't sign. Absolutely useless, he is slow (not much slimmer than Akinfenwa) and only skill is pulling a players shirt, only came on on second half and looked exhausted. Harriman though looks pretty good still, good pace on and looks pretty composed in possession.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                                certainly not Hall
                                indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X