No announcement yet.

Our successfull scoutings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faurlin is the standout. Taiwo, Chery, PArejo? Remy was good but I'm convinced Harry just went after him cos Spurs had been linked for a while...

Our scouts seem to be non existent. It was a bit better under Hughes but imo our downfall was going after players with low fees, high wages and no resale value. When you look at who we were linked with in the Prem we could've had a decent side if we'd put the cash up for good players, like Southampton did.

Comment

Originally posted by FACTS View Post
      Faurlin is the standout. Taiwo, Chery, PArejo? Remy was good but I'm convinced Harry just went after him cos Spurs had been linked for a while...

Our scouts seem to be non existent. It was a bit better under Hughes but imo our downfall was going after players with low fees, high wages and no resale value. When you look at who we were linked with in the Prem we could've had a decent side if we'd put the cash up for good players, like Southampton did.

Spot on.
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Nick Ward and Petter Vaagan Moen
        I forgot about Petter 😂

Comment

OK

Ok the greatest ever scout in our history was our late chairman jim gregory his football knowledge was unbelievable
          he brought in rodney marsh for 15 thousand pounds he was sold for 200 000 after scoring
          100 goals
          he brought in stan bowles from carlise after watching stan crusify qpr at loftus road for110
          thousand pounds finally selling stan for two hundred thousand to forest after he had scored a hundred goals
          these two players are the two of the best in our history
          gregory was a strange man alright but what a scout
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
          X