England v Turkey this Sunday at Man Citys ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England v Turkey this Sunday at Man Citys ground

Any QPR fans travelling up for this game?

We are on the train up this evening if anyone fancied meeting for some beers over the weekend

you wouldn't give England much chance in the summer after that display. Gave up and started winding up the Remainians on not 606. Touchy lot, no wonder Facto got the heave-ho
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

thought england came on strong later-need to produce it for longer during the game-keep that thatched granny lover out the team you'll have half a chance. keep yourselfs in europe and that small section of turks will be half the ground-mark my words!!
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
        thought england came on strong later-need to produce it for longer during the game-keep that thatched granny lover out the team you'll have half a chance. keep yourselfs in europe and that small section of turks will be half the ground-mark my words!!
        interesting Bush, now you're back in the Emerald Isle are you pro-Europe or anti?

Comment

Thought it was a load of ####. As usual, no signs of progression whatsoever. We will get through the group but that's about it

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            interesting Bush, now you're back in the Emerald Isle are you pro-Europe or anti?
            we should have fc uked the banks off out of it and invested in our people-our loss because we will be paying europe back for generations. we have had puppet euro governments in charge for too long....bending backwords while shafting the public. detest the main irish parties and all the independent w anchors who get turned-they love a bit of it-c ants the lot of them. ireland will seriously start losing its identity in the way that england has...i'm out out.
            sorry lads...wasn't ment to be a hi-jack.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Thought it was a typical friendly game at the end of the season.

Most players will be making sure they don't get injured and in. A element coasting which isn't great but understandable. Just a flat performance tbh.

Think come tournament time we will be up for it agin. Just hope Roy doesn't compliment things with random formations and favourite selections.

Comment

Like Shearer and Wright say before every tournament . This is our year. This time the dream becomes reality.

Ha ha ha ha. Same old same old , uber hyped and mass hysteria and out early with totally lack lustre performances.
                Then the next tournament, say and do it all, again, repeat ad infinitum.

Comment

Thought it was a typical friendly game at the end of the season.

Most players will be making sure they don't get injured and a element coasting which isn't great but understandable. Just a flat performance tbh.

Think come tournament time we will be up for it agin. Just hope Roy doesn't compliment things with random formations and favourite selections.

Comment

Not sure what the point of these "friendlies" are. Turkey have nothing to lose and some of their tackles were a concern. If the manager doesn't know who he is going to choose by now then there is not much hope. Better resting the players after a long season with light training building up to the Euros.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Like Shearer and Wright say before every tournament . This is our year. This time the dream becomes reality.

Ha ha ha ha. Same old same old , uber hyped and mass hysteria and out early with totally lack lustre performances.
                      Then the next tournament, say and do it all, again, repeat ad infinitum.
                      I dont think anyones been saying this since at least 2006!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                        I dont think anyones been saying this since at least 2006!!
                        Don't make me dig up shearer and wrights columns every single tournament, please don't.
                        Oh and for the record they are both saying it about this summer again already,

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                          Not sure what the point of these "friendlies" are. Turkey have nothing to lose and some of their tackles were a concern. If the manager doesn't know who he is going to choose by now then there is not much hope. Better resting the players after a long season with light training building up to the Euros.
                          Thought the Turks had qualified for the euros?

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                            we should have fc uked the banks off out of it and invested in our people-our loss because we will be paying europe back for generations. we have had puppet euro governments in charge for too long....bending backwords while shafting the public. detest the main irish parties and all the independent w anchors who get turned-they love a bit of it-c ants the lot of them. ireland will seriously start losing its identity in the way that england has...i'm out out.
                            sorry lads...wasn't ment to be a hi-jack.
                            I think a lot of countries are paying too heavy a price Bush, whether the vote goes against us (Out) I think the proverbial will hit the fan somewhere in Europe pretty soon

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                              poor choice, some of their tackling was a bit naughty, their fans are shite too

Comment

Working...
                              X