• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newcastle want Caulker?

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/...rget-1-7921424

Get shot

Comment

This guy... Such a prospect, should be ideal for the Championship! The kid loves a drink and party which he'll deffo get up in the TOON.

Comment

if we can get £6M bite their hand off

Comment

please, please, please...

Comment

That'd be amazing! It looks like we're gunna be off to a good transfer window if Fer, Hoilett, Caulker and Phillips all leave to the clubs that have been linked to them.

Then its just Sandro and we're laughing

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              As I said in another thread time for Ferdinand and the rest to get realistic and take what these players are worth and forget trying to take buyers on , the longer Caulker and co are here the less time we have to bring people in
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 20-05-2016, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                Totally unthinkable, sorry. £2.5/3Million MAX.

Comment

Won't happen unles its another loan imho. No club is going to pay out a penny for this bloke i don't reckon.

Comment

Would be great but as said above would be lucky to get £2.5m-£3m for him. Poor with us and two failed loan spells this season.

Wouldn't mind us signing Taylor on free transfer from Newcastle. 30 years old, good experience in Premiership and Championship. Would be a solid recruit. To be fair not seen much of him last year or two but always quite impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      Won't happen unles its another loan imho. No club is going to pay out a penny for this bloke i don't reckon.
                      They'd be mad to wouldn't they.

That'd be what, 4 clubs in a year?

Wrong sort.

Comment

Part of me thinks he'd be useful for us in the Championship, then I remember how sh*t he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                          Part of me thinks he'd be useful for us in the Championship, then I remember how sh*t he is.
                          He's only #### because he literally is stunting his own growth and talent by being a massive BELL>>>END

Comment

I got a feeling all of three of the big money, big wages superstars could well just keep being out on loan till their contracts run out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              I got a feeling all of three of the big money, big wages superstars could well just keep being out on loan till their contracts run out.
                              I'm not sure, different type of players IMO. Not at the right age to 'see their deals out'.

Fer, Sandro and Caulker all have potential to be Prem players and therefore clubs will either loan them or they will aim to get into that division by the help of their agents as they even want to be there. If they sit about and rot at QPR then they certainly wont find it easy to leave.

I see Fer and Sandro leaving this summer for sure, not sure on Caulker.

Comment

Working...
                              X