Please..............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please..............

I would really hope that we can get any transfer dealings over the line as soon as possible. I know players, agents and managers are all in various far flung exotic corners of the world right now but with probably so many comings and goings it would be better for us that we have the squad as near as complete as possible before pre season starts so that our new squad can hopefully bond etc. Also to lose the players who want out so that there is no negativity around the place which we must have suffered from badly the last few seasons.

I think pre season is due in as little as five weeks which is no time at all really, so I hope that JFH and LF are enjoying there holidays now but have there mobile phones on full charge. For us I think it is as important to move those players on who want out, Phillips, Hoilett, Fer and Sandro and then to have a squad who are all raring to go with hopefully some decent additions.

Once we have all suffered with England at the Euro's and our journey ends in spectacular failure it will be just a few weeks away.

Originally posted by RodwasGod View Post
    I would really hope that we can get any transfer dealings over the line as soon as possible. I know players, agents and managers are all in various far flung exotic corners of the world right now but with probably so many comings and goings it would be better for us that we have the squad as near as complete as possible before pre season starts so that our new squad can hopefully bond etc. Also to lose the players who want out so that there is no negativity around the place which we must have suffered from badly the last few seasons.

I think pre season is due in as little as five weeks which is no time at all really, so I hope that JFH and LF are enjoying there holidays now but have there mobile phones on full charge. For us I think it is as important to move those players on who want out, Phillips, Hoilett, Fer and Sandro and then to have a squad who are all raring to go with hopefully some decent additions.

Once we have all suffered with England at the Euro's and our journey ends in spectacular failure it will be just a few weeks away.
    Agreed and even more so because of the Euros. If anyone has a half decent tournament their value sky rockets. In all fairness to the club, the last few windows we have been a lot better at getting players in quickly. But what with our potential outgoings this summer, you do wonder whether we will have to wait for those to move on before we know our budget.

not that i particularly want to move him on, but if Washington has a good few games his value could increase.

Anyone else we got whos going to the Euros?

Comment

Yep get the bizzo done as early as pos especially the outs Phillips Santos Fer and anybody else we might get a fee for , but ### and co have got to stop kidding their self there will be no stampede for these players and price them accordingly or our incomings might not come as early as we'd like

Comment

Suffered with England? I can't wait for the Euros and I find it highly ironic for any rangers fans to slate this exciting young side. Really don't understand the england bashing because this QPR season has been utter sh ite and put me off so called football. I think any non drinker that goes to rangers for the football is quite looking forward to the break and euro's!
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Any?

I'd rather get the right quality in when the time permits.

so far we have been linked with a couple of burton players, some bloke from luxumberg, and a winger playin in the polish league. does not inspire me in the slightest.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

All will depend on who we manage to get rid of unfortunately, I'm sure les and co would love to get all business over with as soon as possible but easier said than done

Comment

Unfortunately we are in a catch 22 situation.
              The 4 we want to move on are not going to be snapped up as the interested buyers are going to leave it till late as to get them on the cheap.
              So until we shift them we don't know how much we can spend so very difficult situation for JFH and LF.
              As for early business all clubs would love to do it early but we all know it is just not possible hence the window should close a month before the new season starts and it should close the same time for all countries.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Suffered with England? I can't wait for the Euros and I find it highly ironic for any rangers fans to slate this exciting young side. Really don't understand the england bashing because this QPR season has been utter sh ite and put me off so called football. I think any non drinker that goes to rangers for the football is quite looking forward to the break and euro's!
                I meant that like you I am probably too hopeful for England this year and I always start to believe we can do something and then get that awful "let down" when it does not happen. I certainly am not slating the side we could put out. Dare to dream I guess!!

Comment

I meant that like you I am probably too hopeful for England this year and I always start to believe we can do something and then get that awful "let down" when it does not happen. I certainly am not slating the side we could put out. Dare to dream I guess!!
                  OK apologizes, I miss understood
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Although I have my suspicions about 'Sir Les' and his motives I do believe there is a list of targets that the club will try and sign.

The club have made it clear that young players with a potential sell on value is the way forward and I think we would all rather that than so called 'stars' arriving spouting ######## about how they are determined to help QPR get back to where they belong when in truth it was the fact we offered the most money.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                      Although I have my suspicions about 'Sir Les' and his motives I do believe there is a list of targets that the club will try and sign.

The club have made it clear that young players with a potential sell on value is the way forward and I think we would all rather that than so called 'stars' arriving spouting ######## about how they are determined to help QPR get back to where they belong when in truth it was the fact we offered the most money.
                      So true Dave and it's going back to the old QPR way, what's not to like about that?

We got our Rangers back!

Comment

Couldn't agree more. Pity some can't get the benefit of this approach into their heads.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                          Any?

I'd rather get the right quality in when the time permits.

so far we have been linked with a couple of burton players, some bloke from luxumberg, and a winger playin in the polish league. does not inspire me in the slightest.
                          Being linked with players is different to actually wanting them. I can go on Twitter and say we are being linked with Messi and Ronaldo doesn't make it true. Until we actually buy someone (or at least have a bid for someone confirmed by the club) I think we can take all speculation as bull5h1t. I mean personally I'm still waiting for Baggio to turn up as was speculated many years ago.

Comment

Why is his motives questionable?
                            Last edited by Shania; 21-05-2016, 10:59 AM.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              Why is his motives questionable?
                              Rumour on the street is he likes sausage and recruits people he fancies.

Personally don't believe it, but a lot of people do.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X