Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swans keen on Hoilett too

Now he's a free agent...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...nsfer-7992603?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...ited-11348674?

Swansea City are putting Junior Hoilett top of their wingman wish-list this summer, according to reports. Huw Jenkins tried to bring the Canadian international to South Wales in 2013 and it is believed that both sides are confident of reaching an agreement. The 25-year-old is out of contract this summer and the Loftus Road outfit will probably be open to the idea of offloading him and his reported £45,000-a-week wages.

i know this is from a link Stan, but cant really take any of this serious as:

"will probably be open to the idea of offloading him", he dont have a contract, so unless he signs a new one, he aint our player.

Comment

Always likely to end up somewhere like there. Good player in there we just didn't see enough of it. Under the right manager playing in the right system in a settled team could do well.

Comment

Junior is bound to do well at Swansea IMO. As a whole I was reasonably happy, he setup that all important goal at Wembley for us.

Comment

I pray this happens quickly.

Awful player who has rapped the club. Their scouts must be awful because routledge and montero are much better players.

Comment

Why would we be happy to offload his 45k wages when he's out of contract?

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
              I pray this happens quickly.

Awful player who has rapped the club. Their scouts must be awful because routledge and montero are much better players.
              Why? He's out of contract so isnt our player. This makes no difference to us financially

Comment

I'm very happy Hoilett has left

Comment

Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
                  Why? He's out of contract so isnt our player. This makes no difference to us financially
                  Because jfh still wants to keep him but just doesn't want to pay him his ridiculous wage. The moment he signs with another club I can 100% relax knowing he will never be seen in a QPR shirt again.

Comment

They're also interested in Leroy Fer. Hope he goes too.
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Because jfh still wants to keep him but just doesn't want to pay him his ridiculous wage. The moment he signs with another club I can 100% relax knowing he will never be seen in a QPR shirt again.
                      not so id be as fervent as you maids to get rid. if Jimbo and Les can work some magic to get him to stay, on peanuts, then I'd bite your hand off for that. (long shot, I know)
                      maybe its just the way I'm reading it, but the way you put seems like you want to get rid on the level of Bosingwa or Traore. ie, absolute poison for the club / dressing room
                      Rangers Til I Die
                      follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                        Junior is bound to do well at Swansea IMO. As a whole I was reasonably happy, he setup that all important goal at Wembley for us.
                        nothing is certain when theres no indication as to whos going to be the manager there next season IMO.

is Guidolin contracted there for another season? if not, whos leading the odds for the job?
                        Rangers Til I Die
                        follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Awful player who has rapped the club.
                          What, like 50 cent ?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            What, like 50 cent ?

Comment

Fair enough. More important things to worry about at the club, Hoillett is gone IMO. There have been others who have equally "rapped" the club but seem to get off lightly. The list is endless tbf

Comment

Working...
                              X